The Employee Portal app allows you to access your salary details on-the-go. You can also view your income tax declaration, proof of investments, annual earnings summary and Form 16, anytime, anywhere.
Key features include:
View all your salary related information like salary structure, payslips, tax worksheets and annual earnings summary.
Create reimbursement claims to receive compensation for medical, fuel, driver, telephone and leave-travel expenses. Once your employer approves the claim, you'll receive the reimbursement amount as a part of your next paycheck.
Keep track of the loans you've received from your employer. You can view key details about your loan such as the loan amount, amount repaid, remaining amount, instalment amount and so on.
View and download your Form 16, which is a certificate issued by your employer. Form 16 is useful when you file your IT return.
View your IT Declaration and Proof of Investments, if you had submitted them already through the employee portal on the web. (https://payroll.zoho.in/portal).
• A brand-new user interface for you to add comments in the Investments module.
• An option to check the review status of each investment proof attachment in the POI module.
• Ensures that you stay compliant with the new federal tax changes (2020)
• We have made several enhancements in the application to make your overall user experience better
If you have any queries or feedback, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be glad to assist you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Zoho Corporation
- 62.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.