** Macworld Conference ‘Best of Show’ winner **
Want to make your videos smoother and more professional? Emulsio is a video editing application that automatically removes camera shake, and lets you make cinematic motion just like professional movie editors. Emulsio lets you use advanced stabilization techniques, adjust the stabilizer strength, preview the result within the app, and even view a before/after video comparison. You can also trim or cut any part of the video. Emulsio is a must-have for all movie makers!
Emulsio is available as an extension of the built-in Photos app. You can stabilize videos, and use all Emulsio’s features without leaving the Photos app. Besides, you can either save the changes right in the input video, or export a new stabilized video which will be saved next to the input video in the Photos app.
Emulsio can be tried out for free and the watermark can be removed through an in-app purchase.
- Import any video from the iPhone/iPad album or any other compatible application.
- Choose the stabilization strength necessary to efficiently remove distracting camera vibrations.
- Compensate horizontal, vertical and rotational camera motion, as well as rolling shutter distortion. Besides, Emulsio can handle black borders by momentarily decreasing stabilization strength.
- Inspect video frame by frame.
- Assess stabilizer effect and settings by playing both the original and stabilized videos simultaneously.
- Remove any part of the video. This is a non-destructive process, you can always change your mind until final export.
- Export the stabilized video to any compatible application (Mail, Messages, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, iMovie,…).
- Fully exposed video encoder: format (mov, mp4, m4a), codec (H.264, HEVC), quality/bitrate, resolution to customize output (smaller size or better quality).
- Photos extension + Export action extensions (from any app): Stabilize, Transcode.
- Very fast video processing on your iPhone or iPad. No Internet connection required.
- Optimized for latest iOS and for 64-bit devices.
- Support for high-speed videos (up to 240 FPS) which preserve their frame rate after export.
- Modern iOS features: import and export of HEVC (compatible devices only), Drag & Drop, Peek & Pop, modern iOS 14 video access (browsing & searching).
- Pro Pack 2: better accuracy for 4K videos, improved correction of rolling shutter distortion including third party sensor calibration, and removal of the watermark.
HELP & FEEDBACK
Visit creaceed.com/emulsio for more information. Send your questions and feedback to email@example.com
• Better handling of low-quality videos, potentially fixing output generation errors in certain cases.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app for video stabilisation
I tried many other video stabilisation app but this I liked most. It is fast neat and does the job.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! Your kind words are really appreciated. /TC
Good&great useful app
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words. They are really appreciated. /TC
Makes the video more wobbly
My original video looked better than one stabilized by this app.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Sorry to read that you have experienced issues while using Emulsio. Would you mind sending us a sample video where the issue occurs so that we can test it out to see what could be going on? That would be greatly appreciated. Just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org /TC
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Creaceed SRL
- 21.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Creaceed SPRL
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack 2 ₹ 999
- Pro Pack 2.0 (Migration) ₹ 349
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.