The best English Sanskrit Dictionary app allows you to browse dictionaries without a network connection, such as when you're on a plane, traveling abroad, out of cellular tower range or if you want to save battery!
The best English Sanskrit Dictionary app is now on iPhone and iPad. It covers over 30K words and phrases of the contemporary English/Sanskrit language, along with example sentences, fastest search speed, flexible search methods, and more …
-Over 30K Chinese words & phrases
-Flexible search and Fastest search speed
- Both Simplified and Traditional Chinese characters supported
- Offline access – NO Internet connection needed
- Advanced sentences analyzer – analyze each sentence structure, with each word meaning & pronunciation
- US & UK pronunciation with phonetics
- Rich Content – with updated Idioms and scientific phrases
- Search suggestions – search results with Sanskrit / English first
- Wildcard characters search support
- Fastest search engine
- Example sentences
- Favorite words
Bug Fixes And Remove Some Ads
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t find proper equivalent.
I have been trying to find an equivalent Sanskrit word for “leg”. This dictionary gives it as “Paad”.
But Paad = Foot, Nitamba = Thighs, Janu = Knee.
What is the word for the whole of “leg”. When I say leg, I mean (Thighs+knee+Foot).
In ios we cant find any good Sanskrit app but sometimes apps like these are really good but some issues are there like ads or Sanskrit to English option etc🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Please add a option Sanskrit to English
Please add a option Sanskrit to English. And thanks 🙏 for your good work....overall great app....
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.