Welcome to Epic! - the leading digital library for kids, where kids can explore their interests and learn with instant, unlimited access to 35,000 high-quality ebooks, audiobooks, learning videos, and quizzes for kids 12 and under.
There are 2 versions of Epic!, both accessible through this app:
1. EPIC! FOR THE HOME
For families, Epic! offers unlimited access to 35,000 of the best children's books and learning videos so your child can read and learn anytime, anywhere. After a 30-day free trial, Epic! costs only US$7.99/month and includes up to 4 individual child profiles per account. You can easily cancel at any time.
2. EPIC! FOR EDUCATORS
Epic! is free for elementary school teachers and school librarians. Used in over 90% of U.S. elementary schools, Epic! brings an award-winning digital library into every classroom. Epic! motivates young readers with badges and rewards, and teachers assign books and track each student's reading progress.
THE EPIC! LIBRARY
Epic!’s award-winning service includes a wide variety of high-quality books and learning videos from leading publishers like Scholastic, National Geographic, HarperCollins, Macmillan, Smithsonian and many more. With over 35,000 books and learning videos available now and many more titles added each week, Epic! has been called the “Netflix of kids' books” – it's an unlimited library your kids can take anywhere!
Well-known books and series include National Geographic Kids, Peter Rabbit, Scaredy Squirrel, Dr. Dolittle, Batman, Goosebumps, Clifford, Where The Wild Things Are, Each Peach Pear Plum, Goodnight Moon, Big Nate, and more.
The Epic! library contains everything from picture books to chapter books, early readers, audiobooks, graphic novels, non-fiction titles, educational books, videos and more. Epic! also now includes Spanish books, Chinese books, and French books.
PRESS AND EXPERT REVIEWS
Epic! has been featured on The TODAY Show, Parents Magazine, USA Today, Parenting.com, Refinery 29, CNET, Forbes, Publisher’s Weekly and more. Here's what the press and the experts are saying about Epic!:
“We’re proud to offer our titles on Epic! which provides an innovative mobile reading experience for kids and fosters a love of reading in a whole new way.” - Chantal Restivo-Alessi (Chief Digital Officer, HarperCollins Publishers)
“Epic strikes the perfect balance between educational and fun, and should allow parents to feel more confident about introducing the iPad into their children’s daily lives as a tool” - TechCrunch
"get access to thousands of books on all subject matters" - Parenting.com
"My students LOVE Epic!!" - Mrs. McCoy 2nd grade teacher
• 35,000 books and learning videos (with hundreds more added weekly)
• Also includes Audiobooks, “read-to-me” books, Spanish books, French books, Chinese books, Quizzes and learning videos
• Personalized recommendations for each child based on their reading levels and interests
• Online and offline reading (take Epic! in the car or on a plane)
• A reading log tracks progress, and is emailed weekly to parents
• Access Epic!’s full library on almost any device
- Includes a free 30-day trial and just US$7.99/ month after that
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged US$7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- The user may manage subscriptions & may turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Epic!
Terms of Service
This version performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a great app my only recommendation is that it should have harder books because some kids are at really high reading levels even at a young age. Otherwise it’s really cool.
Cheater company with this app
It initiated me to download app with free one month trial and took inf of my credit card. We never liked the books in it so never used app. But they started charging Uk pounds 7.99 every month from my credit card. I do not see it in my purchase history, unable to login, unable to get password reset , do not know whom to write or call to get rid of this robbery by this company.
Do not even download this app. These should be put behind bars.
Bunch of cheats
Charged my card even after I removed payment details from their website. Now not responding to any of my mails or support tickets. How can you store customer’s card details even after he has removed it. Basically what you are showing on your website is a lie. Also pathetic post sale service. You basically don’t care after unethically charging a customer.
- StoryMagic, Inc.
- 230.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Epic! Creations Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Children's Books ₹ 489
- Unlimited Children's Books ₹ 299
- Unlimited Children's Books ₹ 5,800
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.