Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
To use iPrint with a Wi-Fi connection, you must allow the app to use your device's location services.
This allows iPrint to search for wireless networks; your location data is not collected.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
・Fixed a bug that causes print quality problems when changing the print settings on some products.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but lacks some features
We cant print only odd or only even ages. We cant print manual duplex print. Otherwise the app is great. Please give these features in the next update.
Good Printer App - Poor Scanner Feature
The App does the Job of Printing various type of documents from your iPhone to the EPSON Printer.
However it is not convenient to use the App. Below are some flaws I noticed while using the App.
1. The Scanner App doesn’t support saving the scanned image(s) to the PDF file format.
2. The Document Capture feature doesn’t support saving captured documents or processed images to the PDF file.
3. The Document Capture feature does not allow to rearrange the images scanned or imported. So it will be difficult to consider for the bidirectional printing if imported images are not in the correct order.
The application is loaded with good printer features and allow you to take Prints of various files. You can also tweak the printer options and print settings as per your requirements of the print Job.
Not work good properly
Around last 2 month when the update was come,that app was does not support ‘.doc’ extension file.
And when we have any normal downloaded or created file then why we want the internet connection???
And why that app first upload your file to gmail account and then the app was downloaded from there??? Why we not use that app without a internet connection ????
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- 86.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Seiko Epson Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.