Capture ideas when inspiration strikes. Find information fast. Share notes with anyone. From meetings and projects to web pages and to-do lists—with Evernote, everything’s in one place.
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can tackle action items on the go. Express yourself clearly with easy-to-use formatting options, and find what you need quickly with filtered searches and results as you type.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists. It’s the only organizer you need.
• Keep journals capturing the events and milestones of your daily life.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Attach docs, PDFs, photos, and audio.
• Create separate notebooks to organize your receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote's powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet.
• Start your work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
• Share your notes and notebooks with your friends, colleagues, or family.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal to-do lists to keep your thoughts organized.
• Save all of your travel documents, articles, and notes in one place.
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings, and parties.
• Use Evernote as a planner to organize your life and stay on task.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Use it as your ultimate planner and organizer at work.
• Annotate documents during team meetings, then share with colleagues.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss important details.
• Use it as a planner and organizer to keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments.
• Create different notebooks and planners for each class and keep everything organized.
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for research papers or class projects.
• Discuss and annotate notes, files, and essay drafts.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your App Store account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote's Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms
Welcome to the new Evernote for Mac! We’ve rebuilt the app from the ground up to make it easier for you to create notes quickly, customize them however you like, and find information in an instant.
- You now have more control over the appearance of your notes. Use semantic headers and tables to give structure to your notes. Or change fonts, colors, and highlights to add a personal touch.
- Checklists now get the VIP treatment they deserve. You can indent items, drag-and-drop to reorder them, and enjoy the satisfaction of crossing them off with a single click.
- Adding rich content—like audio, photos, attachments, and sketches—is quicker and easier with the new, multi-function Insert button.
- We redesigned the formatting toolbar to put the most popular options front and center. Bold/italic/underline, header level, font sizes and colors, multiple highlighter options, subscript/superscript, alignment, hyperlinking, and more—all right there at your fingertips.
- Save time—and keystrokes. Get real-time search suggestions as you type to find what you need faster.
- Filter your searches by tag, attachment, PDF, URL, and more. So even the most elusive notes will now appear at your command.
- Make searching your Evernote superpower. Combine keywords, tags, or locations to find exactly what you need, then save those searches and use them over and over again with just one click.
- The main screen has a cleaner, more modern look that’s consistent across all your devices. So it’s easier on the eyes—and easier for you to get stuff done.
- You can now change the default width of your notes. Choose Optimize Readability for a more focused view, or Fit To Window for maximum information on-screen. It’s your call.
- This update moves the app to a new codebase that’s more stable and reliable, for fewer hang/crash errors.
- That new codebase means we can fix bugs quicker and release new features more often (yep, we’ve got some cool things already in development—join our Beta Program for a sneak peek!).
- Syncing data across different platforms and devices is smoother and more seamless than before.
This is a big update that we’re really proud of—and it’s just the start. We’re going to keep working hard, releasing updates, and finding new ways to simplify your life.
- Search and switch to a different note using a keyboard shortcut
- Write quick notes and clip screenshots with the Evernote Helper companion app
- Create new audio recordings and playback audio files
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Refreshing to see new development
EN has been with me since 2014 as standard free user. In the last 3 yrs i had moved away from it towards newer options. With the new codebase and development, I have returned and am really enjoying the experience. So much so that I have upgrade to premium user.
I am hopeful that the team would take into account some of the new age features which have become more or less standard in a note taking app - markdown , backlinks and if possible develop a graph view of the notes.
Wishing the team the very best.
Tried and Tested App
I remember using the app as far back as 2012. During, my years I have tried- Onenote, Zoho Notes, Bear(Mac only) and I can safely say the Evernote is the better of the above mentioned apps especially on Mac. The app had become a lot cluttered over the years but the new design language has made a much better app and I have returned back to it finally. I am using it as of now and plan to use it in future as well. Though, the support for the plus version could use a bit of upgrade especially in a price sensitive market like India as the due to the different time zone issue my mails are answered generally with considerable delay.
Evernote is my executive assistant. It works as my ‘office’ allowing me to work effectively and efficiently. As researcher and business consultant, I work with lots of information and ideas across projects. I work with ideas and words and am able to share, save and retrieve information well. Our Leadership Team and our Resource Desk at Lumière Business Solutions uses Evernote as a shared workspace. I recommend Evernote to my clients, colleagues, students, friends and family. Thanks!
- 186 MB
OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2007-2020 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium ₹ 189
- Evernote Plus ₹ 119
- Evernote Premium ₹ 189
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.