Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline on your mobile device
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
- We take data security very seriously, so we made an update to keep your information even more secure.
- Long (and we mean reaaaaally long) usernames would push a note’s title down until it overlapped the text beneath it. The whole thing was a big mess so we fixed it.
- Extra spaces in space names and space descriptions will now be trimmed down to just one. A little space is healthy but that was too much.
Ratings and Reviews
Evernote is my executive assistant. It works as my ‘office’ allowing me to work effectively and efficiently. As researcher and business consultant, I work with lots of information and ideas across projects. I work with ideas and words and am able to share, save and retrieve information well. Our Leadership Team and our Resource Desk at Lumière Business Solutions uses Evernote as a shared workspace. I recommend Evernote to my clients, colleagues, students, friends and family. Thanks!
Tried and Tested App
I remember using the app as far back as 2012. During, my years I have tried- Onenote, Zoho Notes, Bear(Mac only) and I can safely say the Evernote is the better of the above mentioned apps especially on Mac. The app had become a lot cluttered over the years but the new design language has made a much better app and I have returned back to it finally. I am using it as of now and plan to use it in future as well. Though, the support for the plus version could use a bit of upgrade especially in a price sensitive market like India as the due to the different time zone issue my mails are answered generally with considerable delay.
There is nothing better than this...
Cant thank the evernote team enough for such a lovely robust life app as i call it. It just keeps getting better and better and more secure. Would love if you can add the feature to password protect notes and make it a bit more easy to secure as that would be something many users would love. Keep up the great work and kudos to the entire evernote team.
- 58.2 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2019 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- One month ₹ 399
- One year ₹ 3,499
- One month ₹ 399
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.