Application that helps you manage and track your daily expenses.
Designed to be simple and intuitive, this expense tracker app will help you manage, report and always be aware of what is happening in your own wallet. A great budget manager tool for everyone who is concerned about their spending.
Closely manage your expenses with ease & take advantage of custom reminders so that you will never be late with your monthly bills.
- intuitive navigation with summarized expense, income & balance charts
- financial calendar - monthly expense & income distribution at a glance - track and manage your every day expenses
- customizable expense and income categories - make them best fit your financial life
- integrated calculator - great when you have multiple transactions that need to be summed up
- reminders - daily, weekly and monthly - a great help for repeating/recurrent payments.
- summarized expense, income and balance charts grouped by week, month, year or even custom time range
- category grouped reports
- PIN code protection - secure and reliable you can rest assure that your data is safe from prying eyes
- data backup & restore
- multiple currencies available - choose your preferred currency/money
- adjustable currency/money display format
- possibility to choose the first day of week (Monday or Sunday)
- data reset functionality
You don't have to stop spending, you just have to track, understand and make future smart decisions.
Find out more & follow us on:
- general improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A wonderful app finally to keep a track of your past, present & future income & expenses & also an excellent indicator of where do you spend most of your expenses & eventually help to review where you can minimize these expenses. But I have a suggestion if the developers could work on actually bifurcating the income & expenses in the form of cash, credit card, cheque, bank transfer so that it gives a more detailed & accurate idea in the balance category of exactly how much liquid cash is there on hand & how much in bank.
It’s easy to use and helps keep a tab of expenses.. just a few suggestions to improve further..
1. Enable multiple user login, so that the same data can be updated within the family to keep a tab of family expenses centrally
2. If possible, integrate bank data, credit card data, loan account data, mutual funds, other investments etc. to centrally Manage expenses Vs income..
3. Multi dimensional and different views of Reports to help keep a tab of expenses..
Awesome app ,fabulous maker
I’m using since few days but wondering that I spend a lot of my money on smokes and traveling ..lol thanks to app maker so I can reduce that by keeping track on daily spending and monthly track also I can add categories and remove and also add expense and reduce but when I use other income category where saving is showing another income and added to my income instead of that saving is from my paycheque.. but I love this app very perfect to use .
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.