Fantastical is the award-winning calendar and tasks app with features like natural language parsing, beautiful Day, Week, Month, and Year views, and much more!
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• The DayTicker and calendar makes your schedule look the nicest it ever has
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Fantastical Premium
UPGRADE TO FANTASTICAL PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets - quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Custom home screen icons
• Custom alert sounds
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR TASKS IS FAST AND FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or tasks
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
- Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder", "todo", or "remind me to"
- Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases like "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
THE BEST TASKS APP TOO
• See your events and dated tasks together in the main list
• Add tasks directly from the Tasks list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and tasks
• Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Support for iCloud Reminders, Todoist, and Google Tasks
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Background app updating enables events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical even if you don't launch the app often
• Birthdays - see your contact’s details or send a quick birthday greeting
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• Accessibility support
• And much, much more!
- Fixed an issue where viewing attachments didn't work
- Fixed an issue where invitees with emails containing trailing spaces wouldn't work
- Fixed a crash when merging event conflicts that contained nonstandard alarms
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I understand that developers need to earn in consistent basis to get their bread and butter but dropping subscription based business model on paid users out of nowhere is bit unprofessional from developers' part. There have been so many apps ruined because of suddenly going subscription based, I hope this doesn't turn out in that list.
With respect to subscription features - yes I agree the features are good but conversion rate is so out of the world that it's nearly impossible to pay for it on annual basis. However I wish the best to developers.
Congrats for making the App that I Paid for the worst Ad prone!
I’ve absolutely no problem you adopting the subscription model. But I’ve paid to get the full ad free version. You know I’m talking about those annoying Ads that pop up every other second when I’m using the app asking me to join the stupidest subscription model that I’ve ever seen. It’s ridiculous. Come on even when I swipe down accidentally I should see the ad? Are you kidding me? For you your so called NEW features might be special There are a lot of other apps which provide the same or better features without subscription including the stock app which is a million times better than this at the moment. I expect an option in the setting to join subscription which when I choose should talk about the benefits of subscribing. Not like a cheap Windows XP shareware which would throw a dialogue box every time An option was choose. Deja vu. Please stop annoying or refund me so that I can go for a better calendar app. Thank you.
Paid App + Subscription Model? Worst App ever
NOTE: Never buy this app, they charge you money for the app and then force you to pay even more for a subscription model that resists the most basic features found in any good fee calendar app even some old features are “premium” now. The app developers are greedy and it’s not worth burning your money on this app, there are plenty of better calendar apps.
There was a time I recommended this app to my friends but now I feel how big of a mistake buying it was.
I can’t believe how greedy the app developers are, decide whether you want a one-time purchase model or a subscription model. After purchasing the application, months later I find out that I even have to pay a subscription charge for some of the most basic features that many much better calendar apps provide for free, like how stupid is this?
You want people to pay for setting travel time in events? Or setting the color of events? Or a basic full screen view that is in every single good calendar app is now somehow a “premium” feature?
Well done, you appointed some nutjob in the development leadership who’s going to drive this once wonderful app straight into a dumpster fire.
I’m uninstalling this crap. Well done stealing my money, you won’t get any more of it through subscriptions
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flexibits Inc.
- 130.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2011-2021 Flexibits Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Fantastical Premium (Monthly) ₹ 419
- Fantastical Premium (Yearly) ₹ 3,349
- Fantastical Premium (Monthly) ₹ 419
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.