Farmizen is a fun, social and enjoyable way to get clean, healthy, chemical-free fresh fruits and vegetables for your family. Farmizen connects thousands of families such as yours, directly to natural farmers, and lets you:
1. Get farm-fresh organic vegetables delivered to your community with Farmizen Tribes. Join an existing tribe or become a tribe leader in your community.
2. Form teams with your friends and buy organic/natural fruits and farm made products directly from farmers around the country.
3. Rent out your own mini-farm and grow your own vegetables with help from farmers. Come to the farm and harvest your own produce, or have it home delivered.
* Voted a Top 50 hot brand in Bangalore in 2018-19.
* Covered by BBC, CNBC Awaaz, Bloomberg Quint, Economic Times, Financial Express & 22 other publications.
* Operational in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
- Join a Farmizen Tribe nearby and get produce directly from organic farmers to your home!
- Farmizen Milk Subscription
- Stability and Performance Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Recommended for good quality products.
Recommended, if you are looking for good quality products.
Using Farmizen since last 4-5 months for mostly tribe or pre-orders. Very professional service. They listen to the customer. Quality of the fruits and vegetables is generally very good. In case of bad items, a prompt refund is issued. I like that they use minimal plastic bags.
Sometimes, I feel the products are too expensive, and then if you get a bad product, it disappoints. I stopped ordering some products which had issues repeatedly. (Custard apples, Sapota)
The quantity of the pre-orders are most of the times very large. Being in a nuclear family setup I end up not ordering that particular product. An option to order smaller quantity via tribe order would be appreciated.
They are improving their app as well. For tribe orders, Cart content persists for longer period now, earlier the cart was cleared after some time.
The best thing that happened to me during covid lockdown
I’ve been buying veggies from Farmizen from 6 months now. Not once had I got disappointed with their service. The veggies are of good quality, variety, quantity, fresh, tasty and organic. The price is quite reasonable unlike other vendors that charge an exorbitant price with an organic tag. Every week they keep changing the veggies they deliver and it’s exciting to “unbag” the order, as they always surprise me with the veggie varieties. The customer support executive - Shrinidhi is prompt in responding to all my queries/concerns. The delivery executives are very professional. Today I wasn’t at home and my phone wasn’t reachable. They had correctly taken their old bag and safely placed my order of veggies at my doorstep. Very impressed. So don’t think too much. Start ordering. We need more people for CSA. It’s good for the farmers, economy and environment.
Quality is good but expensive
I’m regular customer of few products. Quality is extremely good. But many other products are expensive. I request the team to make some corrections in the prices which attracts more customers
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shameek Chakravarty
- 62.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Farmizen Solutions Private Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.