FE File Explorer Pro is a powerful file manager app on your iPhone and iPad. It can access not only local files, but also files on your computer, NAS and cloud storages. Transfer files among those locations. Stream movies and music to your iPhone/iPad. Directly view and manage documents, photos, files on your computer and cloud without downloading to your iPhone/iPad.
* Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS via SMB/CIFS protocol.
* Access WebDAV Server, FTP Server and SFTP Server
* Access cloud storages: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Box and iCloud Drive.
* Access USB Drive and SD Card
* Access SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive
* Automatically discover comptuers, NAS and servers when you setup new connections.
* View, copy, move, rename and delete your files right on iPhone/iPad.
* Stream movies and musics from network shares and cloud storages to iPhone/iPad.
* AirPlay photos, musics and movies on Apple TV.
* Sort and search files
* Archive and unarchive files
* Dark Mode
* Multiple windows on iPad
* Integrated with iOS Files app
* Sync connections with iCloud
* Distribute configurations via MDM (Mobile Device Management).
* Built-in FTP Server and HTTP Server
* Document editing:
Directly create and edit plain text in the app.
Use document picker extension in iWork and Office apps to open file from network share and save it back after editing.
* File Transfer:
Copy files among servers, cloud storages, iPhone and iPad.
Sync files between iPhone/iPad and servers.
Transfer files by drag and drop.
Nearby file transfer: Directly transfer files between two nearby iOS devices without Wi-Fi or LTE connection.
* Photo Transfer:
Copy photos between iOS photo library and network shares.
Backup photos to network shares, servers and cloud storages.
* Supported File Formats:
Document: EPUB, PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE, TXT, HTML etc.
Photo: JPG, PNG, WebP, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc.
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc.
Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
Video: MOV, MP4, AVI, XVID, MKV, RMVB, WMV, FLV etc.
===== CONTACT US =====
* Fixes the "→" and "←" keyboard shortcuts issue.
* Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app makes ios usable, few requests
In lack better file management on ios, this app is a boon.
I have few requests:
1. Please add better app icon
2. Facility to add "Media URL"
3. Google Chromecast support
4. Give a place to see all the available devices that can be added on a network
5. Dark Mode (to be safe from eye fatigue in night & save battery on OLED)
6. Make "Starred" as tab for quick access
7. Give user option to choose icons for connection, either a pool of icons or let user upload the same
8. Is it possible to share a folder to other user with authentication with other user on the same network or hotspot or remotely?
9. Rather than only FTP, implement easier way to access device storages on same network for a novice or non-tech user
10. Support for "MEGA"
11. Support for "Yandex"
I know this is too much to ask.
If you need design/ideation help, contact me. I will be happy to help 👍🏻
The Best of The Best
I never take time to review something. But in this case I will do. I’ve been using the free version for months and tried and tested every single available app out there that you can name before deciding to purchase this pro version.
Party to support the developers. But mainly because it’s the best option out there with FileBrowser coming to 2nd best. I decided to go with FE Pro because of the UI. The app delivers what it promises. The price is a bit high but it’s a one time purchase, so that’s a relief.
I would just suggest fee things to the developers. As a designer myself I have a few suggestions. You could put the space in the footer to better use. And the design of the share pop up looks a bit outdated with the icons and positioning and all. UI could be vert well polished there. And the app icon. Its a fantastic app but the icon doesn’t represent that. A minimal material design for example would do better.
Regardless, I’ll be using the app for the foreseeable future. Good job. 👍
File Management that IOS needs
So I bought this recently. Amazing file management and ability to play or read any kind of file type is amazing. Worth every cent.
Here are few suggestions that could be useful to some users -
1. Ability to set a startup folder so that the apps starts into that folder every time.
2. Ability set the default folder for downloads.
3. Quick access to FTP server. I never would have known. I was using the other FTP file manager app until I found it in the settings.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Skyjos Co., Ltd.
- 137.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Skyjos Co., Ltd.
- ₹ 449
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.