# Rank NO.1 overall in 30 countries #
# The most powerful file manager of iOS. You deserve it!#
FileMaster is a file manager, document viewer, video/audio player, text editor, and more for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
Transfer files from your computer, carry them around with you, and share them with your friends.
Using FileMaster is easy. Just long-press on a file or folder icon to display a popup menu. Simply tap your selection and you’re ready to go. You can tap on the screen to copy, paste, create folders and so on.
There’s no need to worry about the security of FileMaster, either. Your files can be accessed remotely with a password or locally with a master passcode. No one but you will see what’s in your FileMaster.
# File Manager #
- Create new folders?- Copy, cut, paste, delete operations
- Long press to popup menus
- Support multi-selection mode
- Import photos/videos from the system album
- Take private photo or video inside the app?- Check the free diskspace
- Cloud stroge supports:Dropbox,SkyDrive,Box...
# Powerful media player #
- Support avi/flv/rmvm/rm/mov/mp4/mp3/wma/m3u8...
- Show snapshot of videos
# Music Player #
- Play all mp3 files in one folder
- Play control
- Background play
- 4 loop modes supported
# Privacy Protection #
- App password
- Folder password
- Hide files/folders
# Document viewer #
- Support word/excel/ppt/pdf/txt/page/number/html/jpeg/epub/chm- zip/unzip (.zip or .rar files)
- Open files with other apps
- Open files from other apps
- Send file as email attachment
Contact with me:firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Fixed the issue of app exit when playing video
2. Stability improvements
3. Fix the feedback bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please add background video playback and downloading.
Overall it’s good application for people who needs to deal with different type of files. It would be excellent app if it has supported continuous video play and file downloading in background or when application is minimised. In terms of browser, it would be best if it has supported multiple tabs.
The Only File Manager that Allows you to Change File Extension
VLV sometimes downloads files with .vlc extension when it doesn't recognize the media type being downloaded. The simple fix is to rename the file again and add the proper extension (.mp4, .mkv, .mp3 etc).
Apple Files manager doesn't allow you to do so nor does amother popular app "File Manager".
This one does. Definitely recommend it.
This is the best Among all others apps.
Adds are disturbing but not a problem,
Very user friendly and easy, downloading all audios and videos which is stored in its folder and you can also create new folder and cut paste the file into it. Downloaded files run in offline mode too and audio works on lock mode..
HIGHLY RECOMMEND APP!!
Thank you for developing this app 👍🏼
- Shenzhen Youmi Information Technology Co. Ltd
- 42.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © 2012 Youmi Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- ADS free ₹ 249
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.