We are now Fitso by cult.fit!
Introducing a revamped app to elevate your sports playing experience to a whole new another level! Choose the sport you want to play, find a Fitso maintained sports facility near you and book a slot at a convenient time. IT IS THAT EASY!
(Announcement) You can now book swimming sessions in Bengaluru!!
(Announcement) Our sports facilities across Delhi/NCR, Hyderabad and Bengaluru are opening again. Checkout the nearest open sports facility on the Fitso app.
● Try it before you buy it! FREE TRIAL SESSIONS at all our sports facilities for new users
● Smash with your buddies at Fitso Badminton Courts, Tennis Courts, and TT Tables near you
● Swim in hygienic temperature controlled swimming pools. Fitso has both indoor swimming pools and outdoor swimming pools across Delhi/NCR, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru.
● Get access to certified coaches for each sport at all our sports centers to help you raise your game!
● No partner? Fret not! Our sports coaches will ensure that you have a good game with an opponent at your skill level
● Buy or rent the sports equipment required to play the game at all our sports facilities
● Refer your friends, build your team and get playing
The Fitso app is a FREE app that lets you:
● Manage all your Fitso Subscriptions in one place
● Explore a nearby sports facility with high resolution photographs
● Book a slot to play a sport at your convenience
● Cancellation of booking and Customer Support related requests are also managed right in the app
Summer camp start date issue fix
Ratings and Reviews
Motivated to make you work
The app is designed in a way that it would prompt you to work out daily.
If you have a nag of keeping reminders, it would be helpfull as you would have to be on spot at 10pm for booking slot(applies to most sports, exculding gym, gym is usually available anytime you want). Just that if more centers could open, i would give 5 stars particularly for swimming.
All in all, i would recommend this app to my friends and family if they are in city where fitso works.
Developer Response ,
we are incredibly grateful to you for sharing such a wonderful review. We promise that our team will continue to provide the best of the services to you in the future also. In case of any concerns, please feel free to raise a support query from the Fitso app, our team will reach out to you to solve your concern.
Don’t Take Membership - Very overcrowded bordering on unsafe
Pathetic!! I stand by the review I posted a few weeks ago. Fitso facility is getting more crowded and more unsafe than ever, with staff who don’t do anything to help customers. Regret this membership.
When I started my membership, I was told that the maximum people allowed at a time in this tiny 18m pool would be between 15 and 18 people. In less than two months, the company has started cramming around 30 people into each session. How unhygienic and how unsafe!!
Learners are forced to swim in the deep end without knowing any swimming. What if they drown? Experienced swimmers are forced into a narrow lane, where there are 6-7 people in each lane. Literally one person falls on another and we swim into the walls or each other because there’s no space.
The coaches are not given the autonomy to take decisions about how to manage the crowd. We were informed by everyone on the staff that the company had ordered them to make 30 people use the pool at any given time, no matter how crowded it is. Just horrid.
If I had not WASTED my hard earned money on Fitso’s one year membership (which was EXPENSIVE) , I would have left this pool a long time ago.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we want to talk to you to understnad the situation better. Please share your registered contact number by raising the support query from the Fitso app, our team will be in touch with you on priority to resolve the concern.
Extremely Disappointed with Fitso: Unprofessional Behavior and Center Closure
Extreme disappointment and frustration regarding the services provided by Fitso. I enrolled my son in the beginner-level swimming course on 30th April 2023, with classes scheduled three days a week for a three-month duration. However, my experience with Fitso has been nothing short of a nightmare.
After attending only three weeks of classes, I was shocked to discover that the center at Millennium School, Sector 119, Noida, has abruptly closed down without any prior notice or explanation. This unprofessional behavior has not only left me feeling cheated and deceived, but it has also disrupted my son's swimming lessons.
I kindly request immediate assistance in initiating the refund process for the amount I have paid for the remaining duration of my son's swimming course. I expect a prompt resolution to this matter,
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CureFit Healthcare Private Limited
- 56.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Jogo Technologies Private Limited