An award-winning app that curates news and information for all your interests. With thousands of national and local sources, as well as magazines with stories curated by the community, Flipboard is one place to stay connected to the stories that matter every day. You can personalize it for the news you care about; follow business, health, tech, sports teams, cooking, travel and more to get up-to-the-minute developments as well as insightful longreads and inspiration.
You can also collect stories you like by using the + button to add them to your own Flipboard Magazine. Make your magazine public to share ideas and insights with your community.
USE FLIPBOARD TO:
- Keep up on the latest stories from the world’s leading publishers, including The New York Times, National Geographic, TIME, The Atlantic, BBC, and thousands more.
- Follow Local feeds for updates on COVID-19 as well as other regional news, weather, commute, sports, and dining.
- Create personalized news feeds based on your interests in “Smart Magazines”
- Curate stories to share with others: Use the + (plus) on any article to add them to your own Flipboard Magazine to collect for yourself or share ideas with friends.
- Enjoy expertly curated collections from our editorial team, including The Daily Edition, 10 for Today, The Tech Digest, The Tastiest, and more.
SOME OF THE PUBLISHERS ON FLIPBOARD:
- News & Politics: The New York Times, CNN, The Washington Post, Politico, Axios
Technology & Science: TechCrunch, Wired, Fast Company, Popular Science, National Geographic, ReCode
- Business & Entrepreneurship: The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur
- Wellness & Lifestyle: Brit + Co., Self, Greatist, Prevention, Women's Health, Men's Health
Entertainment: People, Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone, PopSugar,Hollywood Reporter, Variety
- Food & Cooking: Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, Food52, Serious Eats, Eater
- Travel: Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, Lonely Planet, Budget Travel, AFAR
- Sports: ESPN, CBS Sports, Fox Sports, SB Nation, Bleacher Report
- Home & Gardening: ELLE DECOR, House Beautiful, Dwell, Remodelista, Gardenista
- Style: Vogue, Refinery29, GQ, Elle, Glamour, Esquire, Harper's Bazaar, W Magazine
- Outdoor Adventure: Outside, Bicycling Magazine, Runner's World, Snowboarder Magazine, Powder Magazine, Canoe & Kayak
And many, many more...
KEEP UP WITH FLIPBOARD:
For product updates and the latest from our blog, including tips on how to use Flipboard, follow us on:
We’d love to hear what you think! Reach out to our support team under Settings > Help & Feedback. For any other technical issues or questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
- Personalize Any Topic: Find a topic you love, follow it and you’ll be prompted to tune it to your preferences. On topics you follow already you’ll see a new ‘tune’ icon on the topic feed (bottom right).
- Paywall indicator: There’s a new icon on articles that may require a subscription so you know before you open the story. Let us know about paywalls we may have missed using the three-dot menu reporting feature.
- New History tab (clock icon) in your Profile shows the last 400 items you opened on Flipboard so you can easily find recently read items.
- Need help using the Flipboard? Browse our help articles by opening Settings, then Help & Feedback. Or, contact us at flip.it/help.
Ratings and Reviews
Firstly let me start off by saying that the app as it is has been my real go to thing for the past couple of years and it’s like the best all in one kind of app for any newsreader. What I would like to address apart from this is the missing Flipboard TV as it’s already available on other platforms. It would be a really great add on if you could do something about it specifically for the IPad.
Anyway, just a suggestion.
Thank you for the work and the Amazing experience.
Atrocious user experience!
I don’t know why i have been using Flipboard for the better part of 2 years, when clearly, they care two hoots about the user experience.
Creating magazines used to be a breeze initially. Not so anymore. Commenting and Curation from the community is an overall pathetic experience, too.
Everything about Flipboard is a disappointment. At the Home page you tap the main article that comes up in the carousel and you’re not taken there. You try to get back to an article you read last week, and there’s no way you can, because there’s no reading history. You try to comment on articles and heaven help you if you want to Edit your comment and get back to it when someone responds to it. Tagging a user while commenting is so needlessly circuitous. The notifications about someone commenting on the same article OR responding specifically to your comment is so confusing.
The browser experience even after logging in is not the same as a iOS app experience. In fact, i can’t even get to the same article or comment from my different devices.
Just look at that list of bad design. Every aspect of Digital Magazine reading has been made such a miserable experience that i am amazed how these jokers are still popular.
I am moving to other readers / aggregators. This one’s lousy!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We're planning to introduce the read history feature, please stay tuned with the upcoming updates.
Utter nonsense being served based on trending data
Add ways to remove sources I consider sub-standard. I find it highly irritating that I most of topics are from sources that strive on click baits. No doubt they are trending. But that doesn’t mean people enjoy them. They are grossly manipulating and exagerative and fake at times.
I have stoped using it and will in time uninstall if things don’t improve.
I am very much outraged by cricket and such sports news and have restrained from following them. Just because ppl in my country are crazy for it don’t mean its something all wants from all age group. Either provide ways to remove this clutter or I May have to remove this app ....
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flipboard, Inc.
- 105.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 Flipboard Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.