Fliplearn’s award-winning online ‘Learning Transformation System’- LTS is aimed at helping schools transform the teaching & learning outcomes. With an array of features, the Fliplearn LTS aims to increase learning outcomes of students and reduce teacher workload. Today we enjoy the patronage of 400+ partner schools, 18,000+ teachers and 4,00,000+ students across 26 Indian states.
We do so by providing an extensive group of features to users of our partner Schools. The guest users who do not belong to our partner schools are given the following- a handful of the total Fliplearn content, gamified quiz, and Fliplearn wall. The guest users cannot upgrade to full access to content, that is available to our partner school users only. In short, there are no options in the app to make purchases/payments.
Fliplearn LTS for partner Schools and their teachers provides the following features:-
- Online homework management with recommendations of some of the best activities available on the platform namely Homeworks, Assessments, Study Content, and Project Work.
- Assessments. Support for various question types including Subjective long answer, True-false, Multiple-Choice, Match the following etc amongst others
- Customized Tests: Choose questions from Fliplearn’s extensive question bank of 2.5 Lakh questions to add to your Assessments
- Attendance & Class Test Reports: Upload class attendance & check test scores and question wise performance. Gauge the performance of the entire class and of an individual student through detailed analytics on the Assessment detail page
- Study Content. Create & upload your own teaching content for your students: documents, files, videos, and web-links
- Learning Profile and Performance report. In-depth student learning profile to track a child’s activities and assess overall performance in class, subject, and individual chapters
- World-class curated content: repository which offers teachers a quicker and more engaging method to foster a deeper understanding of fundamentals and better conceptual clarity to their students, with both practice mode and learning mode.
- Gamified Quizzes & Animated Videos: The app contains gamified quizzes and thousands of 2D animated videos to make your teaching experience fun and engaging.
- Broadcast posts to students through School Noticeboard and see other posts on Fliplearn wall
- Contact Fliplearn in case of any queries/issues
- School portal link to do a few minor tasks like creating and managing live classes etc
Fliplearn LTS for partner School students provides the following features:-
- World-class curated content: offers students a quicker and more engaging method to foster a deeper understanding of fundamentals and better conceptual clarity, with both practice mode and learning mode.
- Gamified Quizzes & Animated Videos: The app contains gamified quizzes and thousands of 2D animated videos to make your learning experience fun and engaging.
- Board mapped: Our Subject-wise study material is mapped for all subjects from classes KG-XII and covers all major national and state boards.
- Attempt and analyze several activities assigned by their teachers like Homeworks, Assessments, Study Content, and Project Work.
- Efficient Learning Tools: The tools are designed to help a student study more effectively. A student can learn at their own pace, in their own style & at a time of their own choice through an integrated home-classroom learning approach.
- Practice Assignments & Interactive Worksheets: Practice questions and worksheets with reference answers to check your learning progress
- Student Learning Profile & Performance Dashboards: To keep a track of a student’s performance in homeworks, quizzes, tests, and other assigned activities. Also, track a student’s strengths and improvement areas.
- Receive communication from School and Fliplearn through School Noticeboard and Fliplearn Wall respectively.
- Contact Fliplearn
- School portal link & attendance report
We bring to you the following features/improvements in this update:-
A much better and smoother video-watching experience in the app
UX/UI changes to improve your app experience across multiple screens
Some technical changes under the hood to offer you a smoother experience overall
Ratings and Reviews
I really love this app it always helps to learn it is easy to work with it always gives me reviews on my homework assessment it also checks every thing and I would recommend this what everyone would like to learn but there is a issue it won’t work in ios dark mode as I have eye problems so they need to update it else good
Best app ever to study....maybe I lack in scoring marks but after studying from Fliplearn I am pretty sure I master the concept... Stories are fun to study... Any time clear your doubt by the teacher... Amazing... Absolutely free but after sometime when you have used the app a lot of time it asks to switch to Fliplearn plus and when we ask doubts it says that you need to switch to Fliplearn plus (paid version) to clear the doubt... Nevertheless fantastic... Mind blowing... Best app
This is an amazing app specifically for ssc board. I highly recommend this app for each and every student. School should use this app specially for home schooling. It's should be downloaded by each and every student as learning from video is as good as learning practically . Videos increase student engagement, which in turn helps boost achievement.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fliplearn Education Private Limited
- 97.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Fliplearn Education Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.