Focos now supports all devices and editing of all pictures.
Focos is a big step into the future of computational photography and light-field camera, bringing DSLR-like photography to your iPhone and iPad Pro, with beautiful bokeh effects usually achievable only with professional large aperture cameras. With the technology of computational photography, you can make unlimited changes to your photos, focus after the fact, change the aperture repeatedly, and add multiple lights in 3D space, exceeding the limits of any editing tools you’ve known before. The creative potential unleashed by Focos is endless.
- Take photos with shallow depth of field, without manually painting or making selections.
- True 3D imaging.
- Simulate large apertures to create real bokeh effects normally only possible with DSLR cameras and expensive lenses.
- Import all existing photos and customize the bokeh effect.
- With the advanced technology of machine learning, it calculates the depth of field automatically for every photo.
- Re-focus portrait photos that have already been taken, with a simple tap.
- Choose from various simulated aperture diaphragms to generate different bokeh spot effects.
- Professional options to simulate lens characteristics, such as creamy, bilinear, swirly, and reflex effects, and more.
- Visualize the depth of areas within your portrait photos in a 3D view, and intuitively add depth filters.
- Add multiple lights in a 3D space, and adjust the color, brightness and so on for each light.
- Check the portrait picture in the real world with augmented reality technique.
- It is possible to patch the depth map precisely on iPad with Apple Pencil.
- Intuitive and easy to use, with built-in video tutorials.
- An essential tool for all iPhones and iPads.
Do you have questions or suggestions? Contact us via support @ focos . me.
- I'm so proud of releasing the version 2.0 which allows you to edit all pictures on any device even on the single-camera devices. With the advanced technology of machine learning, it calculates the depth of field automatically for every photo. Now you can use this depth map freely same as the dual camera outputs, and make a beautiful bokeh effect with all existed tools.
- The calculated depth data from any picture can be used in medium resolution for free. And you can also purchase the pro version for higher resolution and better quality.
- Now you can take photos with the front and rear cameras on all iPhones and iPads. It cannot be used on some older devices, such as iPhone 5s, iPad Air 1 and previous devices. The AI engine needs 500 MB memory while calculating, but those devices only have 1 GB memory. Unable to optimize it in a short time, sorry.
- Removed the option of Live Photo, but you will get better result with the video version of Focos which is under development.
- Fixed the issue around purchase.
PLEASE do pass on this information to your friends who uses the single-camera iPhone.
Enjoy using Focos and support us by leaving your review for the features of each update to help us make it better.
Ratings and Reviews
Congratulations to team for constant improvement
I have purchased this app at the initial stage when I purchased my IPhone 8plus.
I am seeing constant improvements in every update launched. Whatever I was expecting I find in next update.
I have all top camera app and observing their development since many years and will rate this team as the best team.
Thank you very much
Developer Response ,
Must have app
Keeps getting better. This is the only app that can (now in v2.0) add depth to photos shot from the wide-angle lens in XS or XS Max. Which means shooting portrait photos from wide-angle is finally possible - hello low light portraits! Works on both human and non-human subjects and objects. Besides, the lenses and bokeh options are incredible.
Worth every penny paid fr this app, the amount of awesomeness is too high 😁
I hav a request, please add undo button to the patch paint tool, everytime I have to use eraser and repaint again, it would be better if there was undo button for the paint brush
Developer Response ,
You can find the undo function by tapping the three-dots icon at the top of editing interface.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Xiaodong Wang
- 75.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2019 Focos Camera
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime unlimited access ₹ 999
- Monthly subscription ₹ 79
- Yearly subscription ₹ 599
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.