This is the most convenient way to access the Food Non-Fiction podcast.
Love stories with a blend of history and science? Want to listen to the most incredible true stories behind food as you commute, work out, do chores, or when you’re just hanging out? Then download this free podcast and get weekly episodes on intriguing food topics. Our notable guests include astronaut Chris Hadfield, “The Martian” author Andy Weir and Juno award winner Jaycelyn Brown from the band Said the Whale.
With this app you are always connected to the latest episodes and the show. Quickly star episodes and save them to a list so you can easily enjoy them over and over! This app has a Car mode too! Rotate your phone to display larger playback controls. Bring Food Non-Fiction with you on the go.
If you're a fan of the show you won't want to be without it!
This app contains the following features:
* Car mode, rotate your phone to display larger playback controls
* Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show like call, email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
* Playback controls like continuous play, Speed 1x, Repeat Off, and Sleep Timer
Thank you for downloading this app and supporting the show, Food Buffs!
Food Non-Fiction is an independently produced show, hosted by 2 passionate hosts that are doing the show as a passion project. We simply love telling incredible food stories! Show us you like what we're doing by leaving a review for the app!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
The developer, Lillian Yang, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.