## Top productivity app in 126 countries. More than 2 million satisfied paying users. Featured in Apple's "Amazing Apps" TV commercial.
## Staying focused with the cutest gamified timer.
## Over 400,000 real trees were planted on Earth by our users.
"Forest works well, and if your goal is to be more in the moment, ignore your phone and actually talk to your friends when you are with them, this is the app for you."— The New York Times
"In order to establish new, better habits, it's helpful to engage with tools that make it easier to reinforce them. For anyone looking to curtail their phone usage, the Forest app might be for you."— Business Insider
If you want to temporarily put down your phone and focus on what’s more important in real life, you can plant a seed in Forest. As time goes by, this seed will gradually grow into a tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation of using your phone and leave the app, your tree will wither.
The sense of achievement and responsibility will encourage you to stay away from your phone, and will help you make better use of your time. Stop getting distracted by your phone, make you self-motivated and get more things done.
Stay focused. Be present!
• A interesting way to help you beat phone addiction and overcome distraction
• Turn your focused moments into a lush forest.
• Earn rewards and unlock more than 30 new tree species and white noises.
• Share your forest and compete with friends and users around the world.
• Plant trees along with friends & family.
• Unlock achievements and earn extra rewards.
• Plant real trees on Earth and protect the environment with tree-planting organization Trees for the Future.
• Manage your own tags and view detailed statistics of your time distribution.
• Browse your weekly, monthly and even your yearly big forest.
• Track your focused time in the Apple Health App.
• Track your daily phone usage and screen time.
• Recall memories of your planting journey with our brand new Forest Timeline!
It's never to late to build up productive habits!
• Forest is an app available for both iPhone and iPad, and can be accessed across all iOS devices with a one-time purchase. To download or unlock non iOS version of Forest, this requires a separate purchase. However, by logging into the same account, the account data can be synchronized across all platforms.
• Due to budget constraint, the number of real trees each user can plant is limited to five. We will be introducing limited time events that will allow users to plant more real trees. Please follow our social media page or check the in-app announcement for more updates.
• Due to limitations of the iOS system, we cannot detect what app the user is using, so we cannot implement the whitelist feature. As a workaround, we added the "Work with Phone Mode" so that users who need to use their phones for work can also plant trees and keep track of their focused time.
• There is only one version of Forest on the App Store. Other apps that are similar and mimics Forest are not developed by the Forest team. Thank you for your support!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/forestapp.cc/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/forestapp_cc
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/forest_app/
We also provide browser extensions. Find out more on www.forestapp.cc!
Some bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for increasing work output
I use this to study without checking my phone every 10 minutes (it's an impulse and the app prevents that), to rest (so that I don't scroll through my phone during nap time) and sometimes just because I want some peace and quiet.
In the beginning, it's tough. The app tries your patience. But then you get used to it. You spend less time with your phone and more time getting work done.
Moreover, it allows you to pick up and make calls (the last via Siri) and do some basic things with Siri so it's not like you will be caught without a way out during emergencies.
The tree species and inbuilt ambient music make it worthwhile. After some time, you would want all those trees to diversify your garden.
This is one of the best and cheapest apps for mindfulness.
Minimalist Focus Tracker
I have used several apps to track my time, that I spend focusing on my projects. But I always see myself coming back to Forest, due to its minimalistic approach (time tracking with just the essential features), coupled with the need to work distraction-free, and a psychological reward of planting tress whilst I do it.
I highly recommend this app, for anyone who is serious about “just focus and work on your goals”!
Great app. Great service. Helped me to stop procrastianting like forever. But I would love to make a suggestion: Dont give any kind of reward ( partially grown trees ) when the user quits in the middle. The whole reward system “technique” works on mental satisfication of the user. People will be even more productive if they wont get any reward when they quit in the middle. This will discipline us more. I would suggest you to call this “High Time” or “Important Day” and give an ON/OFF feature to this.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
We will forward your suggestions to our team.
Feel free to contact us via our in-app
feedback system if you have further questions. :) - Forest
- SEEKRTECH CO., LTD.
- 242.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SeekrTech CO., LTD
- ₹ 159
- In-App Purchases
- Box of Sunshine Elixir ₹ 159
- Bottle of Sunshine Elixir ₹ 79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.