Fox HR is next-gen human resource management product especially designed for intelligent start-ups, small and medium scale companies under any scale and business vertical for the betterment of workforce management irrespective of geographical boundaries covering the entire spectrum from Onboarding to Off boarding of an employee and beyond.
Fox HR being a SaaS application hosted in AWS, and the clients of Fox HR shall have the option of plug & play. i.e., the client signs the license and start using the system as plug and use. Fox HR will cater to all the needs of a company’s human resource department, its employees and management monitoring requirements. Fox HR is an integrated software application that combines many human resources functions, including benefits administration, payroll processing, attendance management, leave management and much more. Fox HR have both Web & Mobile apps for their use. The Mobile App shall have the Employee Self Service (ESS) features such as options to view details of the employee information, raise various Employee Requests and take actions on them. Initially, Fox HR shall be supported in 2 languages, - English & Arabic.
Fox HR, being a Human Resource Management System (HRMS) shall have the following functionality.
1. Employee Management – Capture and store complete Employee details including Employees’ Personal details, Organizational details, Contract details, Benefit details, Cost details, Loan details, Family details, Leave details, Document details & Assets details.
2. Attendance Management – Capture daily scan details of employees for Attendance against the shift. Capture absence, late, missing punch details, etc.
3. Leave Management – Option to list applicable leaves for employees and capture leave requests against the leave types for each employee. Maintain the Leave balance for employees and the history of leaves taken by the employee.
4. Payroll Management – Automated Payroll management, linked to Attendance and Leaves of the employee, with option to process multiple currency payroll. HR Team can create payroll templates in the system with respect to organizational hierarch and use them, instead of defining it every month.
5. Request Management – Various Employee Requests, which can be raised by the employee is available under Requests Management. Altogether Fox HR have 14 different types of Requests. Leave Request, Business Trip Request, Expense Claim Request, Excuse Request, Asset Request, Resignation Request, Hiring Request, Delegation Request, etc. are few requests coming under the Requests Management,
6. Notification Management – Option to view and manage the system notifications and notification raised by HR.
7. Workflow and Tasks Management – Workflow or Approval levels' management and Tasks with respect to various HR processes shall be managed/assigned through Workflow and Tasks Management.
8. Overview / Dashboards – Overview or Dashboard for the application shall show a basic summary of Employee’s Requests, its approval status, Time attendance details, Leave Details, Document Details, and Notifications.
9. Analytical Reports – HRMS related reports such as Financial reports, Employee reports, Attendance reports, and Leave reports shall be available under Analytical Reports in Fox HR for HR Teams analyze important information.
10. Client Configuration – Option to set various HR Policy configurations as well as HR process definitions shall be available under Client Configuration in Fox HR.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice app
Fox hr is a very useful mobile app for an employee who can manage daily activities being mobile.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LEADER INVESTEMENT GROUP
- 56.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 @ Leadergroup Investments