ABOUT APP :
The Shree Ganapati Atharvashirsha is a Hindu text dedicated to the god Ganesha (Ganesha). It is also referred to as the Sri Ganapati Atharva Sirsha, the Ganapati Atharvashirsha, the Ganapati Atharvasirsa, or the Ganapati Upanishad. It is the most widely recited Sanskrit text among devotees of Ganesha in Maharashtra.
Track List :
- Sampoorn Atharvasheersh (संपूर्ण श्रीगणपती अथर्वशीर्ष)
- Shree Ganapti Stotra (श्री गणपती स्तोत्र)
- Shree Ganapti Aarti (श्री गणपती आरती)
- Ghalin Lotangan (घालिन लोटांगण)
- Mantra Pushpanjali (मंत्र पुष्पांजली)
KEY FEATURES OF APP:
+ Bookmark important points in audio track & Later listen to it any time.
+ Highlight the specific section of an audio track & listing to it again.
+ Share tracks that you are listening, with your friends on social networking sites & apps.
+ Easy navigation and detail information about album and tracks.
+ Automatic pausing when receiving or dialing a call on mobile device.
+ Download remaining tracks in background while you listen to the first few tracks.
+ Simply & easy User interface.
1. Listeners can learn these "Stotras" by heart and can teach children too.
2. Slow and clear rendition of the "Stotras" help get the serenity and peace of mind through listening.
Type of App : Audio Album
Name of Developer : Sonic Octaves Pvt. Ltd.
Album Producer : Sonic Octaves Pvt. Ltd.
Artiste : Rajendra Vaishampayan
Recorded and Mixed at : Sonic Octaves Studios Malad, Mumbai
- Minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.