Glitché scores #1 Photo & Video app in 130 countries. The most influential and inspiring mobile editor for iPhone.
Featured numerous times by Apple:
• Best of the Year
• App of the Day
• App Culture
• Get Inspired
• Let's Create
Covered by HYPEBEAST, Complex, Wall Street Journal, The Huffipost, Fast Company, and many, many others.
Famed photographer Nick Knight used the app on Travis Scott’s Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight album cover. It’s one of Kylie Jenner’s favorites, the Gorillaz used it for their Humanz promotions, same with Diesel, Dolce & Gabbana, Been Trill, the MTV VMAs, and there are even filters catered to movies like Ghost in the Shell. It’s easy to use, too
OUTSTANDING VISUAL EFFECTS
• 40+ professional tools for digital glitches, 3D-transformations, color distortions, crusty VHS looks and more
• Real-time photo & video filters to bring the best out of your art
• Face filters and AR for the most amazing Instagram stories
• Effect control during recording and editing
• Beautiful simple design
• Layers, masks, texts, and emojis
• Export to Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop
• Endless inspiration and creativity
By totally changing the world of modern visual culture, Glitché has become a Webby Awards Official Honoree in Experimental and Innovation Apps and counts Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian West, Pharrell Williams, Travis Scott, Gorillaz, XXXTentacion, Marilyn Manson, Radiohead, Zayn, Gigi Hadid, Run The Jewels, Tyga, Iggy Azalea, Major Lazer, Skepta, Lily Allen, Boys Noize, Jeremih, Norman Reedus, John Mayer, Oliver Sykes, John Galliano, Nick Knight, Gucci Ghost, Heron Preston, Marcelo Burlon, Lil Uzi Vert’s “XO Tour Llif3″ producer TM88 and many more amongst its fans.
Eye-catching, stunning filters
The app that I love
— Kylie Jenner
Love love love!
The best app in the world
— TM88, Lil Uzi Vert’s XO Tour Llif3 producer
This app is reserved for only the coolest of people tbh. Anyone wearing a Supreme hoodie and a pair of Yeezys are bound to have 'Glitché' installed on their phone
— Capital FM
Glitch-face is the new selfie
— Fast Company
This super cool app will take your regular photos from ordinary to psychedelic. Glitché has taken the art of pixelation and distortion and put it in the palm of your hand. Once an art form achievable only with the help of Photoshop, Glitché helps even the most unexperienced user to create captivating illustrations
One of the best apps for creative people
— The Huffington Post
It's free to download compared to £300 per hour for a post-production suite
— Nick Knight
It's so special, it's so now
— Nicola Formichetti
Glitché is sick
— Lily Allen
We love Glitché
— The Glitch Mob
Yes, there are filters. And yes, the photos look ******* awesome
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter (like Post Malone does): @GlitcheApp
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Glitché.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Face filters are so last decade. It's time to change the game.
• Use our new SCLPTRs in AR or mix them with your content to create outstanding TikTok and Instagram stories
• Try brand new PHOTO filters with authentic hardcore glitches: JPG and PNG
• Try new CAMERA section: hold the button to shoot a video or tap it to make a photo
Thank you for supporting us. Don't forget to tag your art #Glitche to be featured. More to come soon!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Paid for this and asking for re-subscription!
I bought the app few months back and converted it to a PRO version. Post that it didn’t switch to a Pro version. Now after it’s new update it’s gone completely PRO with all the filters and it’s completely non usable. I had issues with the starting of the app. It takes a minimum of atleast 30 secs for the app to load the directory of images or videos. This problem was prevalent at the very onset. I had mailed them about the PRO version and app issue but there has been no reply from the developers yet. It’s been nearly 6 months. The app is just lying there and now absolutely redundant to use inspite of paying.
I can’t believe I paid for this!
Please don’t make the same mistake I did! Hopefully all of you are actually reading the reviews and not just buying it because it’s 9rs for the app. Once you buy it they will still force you to sign up for the pro version subscription for hundreds of rupees a month . Not that it’s any good at even one tenth that price a month.
Can I get a refund? This is horrible. I spend over 1 thousand rupees a month at least on subscriptions every month for different apps that I enjoy but for this app I legit feel cheated even at 9rupees.
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
This app is by far the finest in what it does.
Just a suggestion to release an undo button along with the option of disabling the chrome David head on the first one. Also the sphere should have the option of disabling the sphere.
- Glitche Ltd.
- 24.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Vladimir Shreyder, Boris Golovnev
- ₹ 9
- In-App Purchases
- Hi-Res Export ₹ 249
- Video filters ₹ 249
- Camera Filters ₹ 249
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.