With GMAT™ Test Pro, you can study for FREE with our questions, practice tests, flashcards, and score reports with detailed analytics. Best of all, you can access these features anywhere and anytime when you download our app.
This app helps you learn the critical concepts tested on the GMAT™ Test Pro with detailed flashcards and practice questions. As you practice questions on GMAT™ Test Pro, the app tracks your performance and highlights your test strengths and weaknesses, helping you zero in on what you need to study in order to boost your GMAT™ test score.
- Practice with 3,000+ questions written by expert tutors which cover all sections of the Graduate Management Admission Test exam: Advanced Quant Problems; Data Sufficiency; Foundation of Math Skills; Problem Solving; Quantitative Reasoning; Critical Reasoning; Reading Comprehension; Sentence Correction.
- Get high score in GMAT™ exam, it focuses on preparing the best background for users.
- Track your strengths and weaknesses with our in-app analytics
- Detailed statistics of your progress for every question
- Daily review calendar based on your study
- Support offline mode.
- Support text to speech
IMPORTANT BASIC AND PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION:
We offer Basic and Premium Subscription packages that remove Ads and unlock unlimited access to our app.
1. GMAT Basic:
- Annual auto-renewable subscription with 4.99$
- Features: No Ads, offline study (download images, sound for offline usage), limited text-to-speech (30 times of use for each session)
2. GMAT Premium:
- Annual auto-renewable subscription with 6.99$
- Features: No Ads, offline study (download images, sound for offline usage), unlimited text-to-speech, online cloud storage of all your data (card-set, progress, …).
Subscription purchases are charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of the purchase. All subscriptions will AUTOMATICALLY renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged a renewal price equal to that of the original subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Subscriptions are non-refundable and may not be cancelled during an active subscription period.
GMAT™ is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council™ (GMAC). GMAC does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in any way with the owner or any content of this application.
- Improve workflow
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.