Award-winning sandbox game.
** Winner of App Store Best of 2014 **
YOU are about to PLAY GOD.
Rule over a living, breathing world. It is as SIMPLE to play with as it is AWE-INSPIRING to behold. Feel truly powerful in the most delightful, charming and tactile world you have ever held in your hands.
• Use your touch to physically shape, mold and sculpt every inch of the landscape, making it unique to you.
• Be loved and worshipped by tiny, devoted Followers. Watch them live, learn, and grow in a fully simulated world.
• Nurture the growth of a civilization as it rises from the dawn of the primitive age and advances throughout the ages of humanity.
• Cast miracles of both beauty and destruction: sculpt rivers and grow forests, or throw meteors and spread fires.
• Uncover a wealth of mysteries and surprises waiting to be found above and below the landscape.
• Guide your Followers as they embark on regular voyages to new and uncharted lands that hold great rewards.
There has never been an experience quite like this before, and it will continue to evolve as you do. Come and lead an incredible journey that’s waiting for you to make it your own.
Godus is brought to you by legendary designer and inventor of the GOD GAME; Peter Molyneux. His previous acclaimed creations have been the original releases of Theme Park, Dungeon Keeper, Black & White, Fable, Theme Hospital, Syndicate, and Populous.
Get more out of Godus by visiting www.facebook.com/godusgame
Please note: A network connection is required to play.
Celebrate the holidays with our new theme; Snow, Decorations, and Festive Costumes for your followers and Astari, all available from the powers menu. Also enjoy the new Artic Expedition.
We are busy fixing issues, if you experience any please email Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Slow but Beautiful
I do want to tell all the cool things I found about this game, but first, there’s this thing I hope to have fixed. While you pan around your civilization, even when I’m doing it proper with two fingers, a lot of times it registers those as one and sculpt unwanted areas.
Rest, its as I said, beautiful, calming, those sounds, little people and whatever they do, the storyline of a confused newborn god, every aspect of this game is worth praising. And yeah, its slow but so is a lot of other hit games so its kinda fine...only that since its not some action game, it gets you too relaxed during the waiting time of the gameplay and you...well...fall asleep often heh. So, I guess, its a sleeptime plaything.
Anyhow, good job. Cheers.
Brilliant Game... small bugs though
This Is A Brilliant Game...It Is Really One Of A Kind! It’s Really Fun And Creative . I Hope There Are Future Updates . Small Bugs...I Am Unable To View Ads For Gems Anymore And I Am Not Sure But I’m Pretty Sure My Voyage Is Un-Responsive...It Just Had One Voyage And The Rest Is Inaccessible . Also If Possible , Add A Map And Increase The Max Zoom Out . Thanks Again .
Keeps downloading the extended file
Hello, I've played this game before and loved it, then one fine day it just stopped working. I downloaded this game again but I could not retrieve my old game, I had to start off fresh. I had only started to play again then it crashed again , had to delete it. So here iam once again trying to play this game but somehow iam unable to pass the stage of downloading of the extra files it just keeps going on forever, any suggestions? I use a iPhone 6s.
Thanks in advance.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 22 Cans Ltd.
- 233.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2013-2017 22Cans Ltd. Trademark ™ 2013-2014 22Cans Ltd. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Gems ₹ 449
- 120 Gems ₹ 899
- 250 Gems ₹ 1,799
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.