Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
•If you're signed in with your Google account, you can see your last 5 search queries by tapping the address bar in a new tab.
•Prompts and messages from Chrome have a refreshed look.
•On your iPhone, you can change webpage text to a comfortable size by opening Chrome's menu and tapping "Zoom Text..." or by going to your Accessibility settings.
•Chrome updated its Terms of Service. To view them, go to Chrome's Settings > Google Chrome > Terms of Service.
•Fixes for crash related to tab switcher rotation and Incognito tab switcher.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please modify this feature!
So I’m facing a issue which I tried to ignore but I can’t . Actually whenever we try to reload the web page , there is a cross icon next to it . So , if we swipe our finger down ( to close the tab ) and our finger moves slightly towards right the ‘close tab’ icon is selected and so...
Due to this I have lost some important documents , articles , etc that I found after opening so many sites in that tab.
So , at the end , it is seriously recommended to remove the close tab feature from there and make a icon somewhere else for it ( like in that 3 dots ) .
Hope you will take this
problem of inconvenience seriously and would take action.
Apart from that it’s the best browser no doubts.
Suggestions to implement
The App runs smooth and getting better over the period.
1.It would be better if the browser does auto bookmark categorised in the upcoming updates.
2. Instead of hitting the key for restoring the closed tabs during sudden closure of the apps; try to keep up alive and avoid it.
3. Could have re-initiative the one tap bookmark to be on the browsing tab this time.
Google chrome is awesome n super fast. But one thing lack in chrome is mobile or iPad can’t use Chrome extensions, for this same is providing by third party apps. As a Google Mnc it’s failed to provide google chrome extensions its heart pinching . Hope very soon google also provides. Extension facility’s for all digital devices .
- Google LLC
- 91.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.