Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders and step inside locations such as museums, arenas, restaurants and small businesses with Google Street View.
Also create photo spheres to add your own Street View experiences. Start with your phone’s camera or add a one-shot spherical camera (like the Ricoh Theta V or S) for easy 360º photography. Then, you can publish to Google Maps to share your photo spheres with the world.
• Browse – or be notified of – Google’s newest special collections
• Explore all of Street View (including contributions from others)
• Review your public profile of published photo spheres
• Manage your private photo spheres
• Immerse yourself in photo spheres with Cardboard mode
Creating and sharing photo spheres:
• Use your phone’s camera (no camera accessories required)
• Connect to a spherical camera to capture in one tap
• Share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres
• Share privately as flat photos
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Support for capturing panoramic photos in iPhone 11 and newer iPad models
Disable app to rate this app
Fixed threading issues introduced with iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bug while connecting images
I am trusted photographer since a year and I loved this app, but I am facing an issue with app, While making virtual tour I am not able to connect them with right direction adjustments from below and showing only grey area instead preview of panorama image in move and connect section, before it used to show preview in which direction we are looking while connecting. This bug is since so long and I don’t want to use any third party app please try to solve this asap. Thank you
UI needs improvement
Content is amazing, but navigating through and discovering is cumbersome and unintuitive. It isn’t getting what I’m trying to do. The loading screens appear too quick and too often, and the cards at the bottom do not behave as expected.
Please provide an feature to share click picture in social media or to save in camera roll please please
- Google LLC
- 138.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.