GullyRummy is India's most secure Online Rummy platform. Awarded as the Economic Times' MOST PROMISING BRANDS, GullyRummy believes in providing a simple easy to use interface for Rummy Players.
- 60 seconds cash withdrawal on all 365 days.
- Bonus on sign-up
- Bonus on Deposit
- Exciting promotions
- Multitable gameplay
- ZERO wait time
Rummy or popularly known as Indian Rummy is played with 13 cards and has three different variants namely
- Deals rummy
- Pool rummy
- Points rummy
Even though the concept of the rummy card game remains the same, there are some difference in the rules that set them apart. Before playing any of these rummy card games, here are the rules of the game that you should know about.
Rules of Rummy
There are certain rules of rummy that are common for all three games. Here’s a quick look at the basic rummy rules.
- Rummy will be played with 13 cards with the aim is to form sets and sequences.
- To win a rummy game, a player has to make valid sequences and sets, out of which one has to be a pure sequence.
- A sequence in rummy is a group of cards of the same rank. A player needs to compulsorily make 2 sets of sequences of which one has to be a pure sequence i.e. without using the Joker and the other can be an impure sequence.
- A set in rummy is a group of cards of the same suit but different ranks. A player can form a set with 3 or more cards.
Once the player has arranged the hand with valid sequences and sets, they can ‘Declare’ and win the game.
Here are the rules for playing points rummy online. Remember the basic rummy rules remain the same for this variant of rummy.
- The game is played for points of a pre-decided value.
- The game objective is to make a valid declaration consisting of pure sequence, sequence & sets.
- The winner of the game loses 0 points and get the equivalent amount multiplied by the total points lost by the other players as the winnings for the round.
- If a player drops out of the game at the very first move he loses 20 points. If a player drops in the middle of the game, he loses 40 points, and towards the end of the game can cost a maximum of 80 points.
- All the cards also contain a set number of points. Ace, King, Queen & Jack contain 10 points each. All other cards have points as per their value. So a 6 number card will have the value of 6. Joker and wildcard have zero points.
- When the scores of the losing players are calculated, it is done by adding the cards in hand. If the player has made a sequence and impure sequence, then the points of the remaining cards are calculated. If it’s not formed then the points of all cards are calculated.
- Winnings are calculated by (Sum of points of all opponents) * (Rupee value of the point) – GullyRummy Fees.
Deals rummy has some similarity with points rummy, however here are the things that are different between the games.
- Deals rummy requires the winner to make a valid declaration with sets and sequences.
- The player who is the winner will win all deals and not just one of them. He will also have the maximum chips at the end of the game.
- In this game, 1 point= 1 chip
- The winner of each deal gets zero points
- The chips calculated at the very end are Winnings = (Sum of points of all losing players) X (One Chip)
- The points for drop and card value remain the same as points rummy.
There’re two types of pool rummy played on GUllyRummy, 101 pool rummy & 201 pool rummy.
- The objective of pool rummy is to have the minimum number of points at the end of the game.
- The player who declares first will get zero points and the remaining players’ points will be calculated as per the deadwood cards in hand.
- The winning amount is calculated by Prize Money = (Entry Fee) X (Number of Players) – GullyRummy Fee.
The drop points and value of the cards remain the same as points rummy.
We welcome your feedback or queries on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Very few players
Few players on board.
Wasted my money
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pacific Gaming Private Limited
- 79.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2019 Pacific Gaming Private Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.