Gurbani iPhone App lets you listening and reading morning and evening Sikh prayers. On an easy-to-use start screen you can select which prayer to listen or read.
Some of the top features of Gurbani Nitnem iPhone app:
• Gurbani Nitnem includes the sikh prayers in Gurmukhi, English and Devanagari.
• Simple interface for listening audio without internet connection.
• Background audio playing support
• Volume control slider on audio page
• Easily increase or decrease font size
• Beautiful selection of color themes
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Error in your start up page
Sat sri akal ji. Your app is one of the handy apps. But an error comes on the start of the page. Instead of Waheguru Ji ka khalsa , waheguru ji ki fateh. It states wrong spelling of fateh. Its written there at "Fatech" . Kindly rewrite this error. Thank you . WJKK WJKF.. Chardi kalah vich raho!
Does not save settings
Whatever settings you set, everything is lost when you restart the app. There is no exit button too, so you have to exit by pressing the home button of the phone. No auto scroll option.
Update Jaap Sahib Audio
I have earlier written a mail to you guys also. So was expecting to get an update. But sadly it remains the same. Please insert a FULL AUDIO FOR JAAP SAHIB JI. It shows only 2.04 total length of audio
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.