Use Hangouts to keep in touch. Message friends, start free video or voice calls, and join a conversation with one person or a group. Say more with photos, stickers and emoji.
• Include all your friends with group chats for up to 150 people.
• Say more with status messages, photos, emoji, stickers and animated GIFs.
• Easily share your current location to any conversation with Maps integration.
• Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
• Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
• Connect your Google Voice account for phone number, SMS and voicemail integration.
• Keep in touch with friends across all your devices.
• Message friends at any time, even if they're offline.
• Manage mobile apps remotely with Google Cloud.
Note: Mobile operator and ISP charges may apply. Calls to Hangouts users are free, but other calls might be charged.
Stability improvements: fixes potential crash.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app need more features
Hangouts I am using it from long time... works like messaging app where u can share photos but also need to add sharing docs in PDF and more formats.
Overall nice app to catch-up with friends who are missing in contacts list( phone number)and colleagues...
From some time when using the desktop version it is not allowing to send the jpegs to others. Please solve the issue.
Hangouts is a nice instant messenger. However, retrieving older messages seems to be a pain in the neck! Further, the Windows (PC) version should have a photo-sharing feature similar to that of the legacy version of Yahoo messenger. For some strange reason, contacts whom I have added to my list, but not communicated with for a long time, permanently disappear from my Contact list. This was never the case with Yahoo messenger! Besides, there is no easy way to permanently delete a contact from the Contacts list! Doing this was so easy with Yahoo messenger! Hangouts has to definitely improve on all these counts.
No option Save number from dialed list
It seems strange that a company like google has not provided a most simple feature called create a contact OR save a number from your dialed list. It’s just not there! I updated the app thinking Google would have fixed in the new version. It’s the same. ! It just isn’t there.
On the good side, I truly appreciate the professional quality of the voice calls as well as switching the call from Wifi to cellular data or switching network while on calls and it’s awesome.
- Google LLC
- 146.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc. 2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.