Hawes & Curtis is a British brand with more than 100 years of heritage in tailoring. In 1913 Ralph Hawes and George Frederick Curtis opened their first store in London’s Piccadilly Arcade at the corner of Jermyn Street, famous for its resident shirtmakers. From the beginning Hawes & Curtis attracted famous clientele including the Duke of Windsor, Cary Grant and Fred Astaire, and the brand was awarded four Royal Warrants. Today Hawes & Curtis offers extensive menswear and womenswear collections, providing customers with complete looks for a variety of occasions.
Browse and shop Hawes & Curtis’ premium menswear and womenswear ranges from your iPhone and iPad using our new iOS app. The app is now available worldwide to all our customers.
With the app, you can:
- Shop the entire Hawes & Curtis menswear and womenswear ranges; from the finest shirts to accessories, casualwear to outerwear.
- Place orders using our fast and secure checkout, or save items you like for later.
- Use the app in store: the scanning feature allows you to scan bar codes and retrieve additional item information online.
- Use the store finder to locate the nearest Hawes & Curtis store.
- If your size isn’t in stock in store, you might be able to find your size here.
- Keep ahead of the latest trends and designs.
- Sign up to our push notifications to receive notifications about new offers and product arrivals.
- The app’s size guide will help you choose the ideal shirt.
- If you find the perfect item in store but don’t want to take it home on the spot, just scan the bar code, make an order and have it delivered.
We’ve been busy behind the scenes fixing and improving your app experience.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.