Now available in mobile [iPhone/iPad] and desktop versions [Mac OS, Windows], including instant data sync between mobile/desktop versions. (Separate purchase required for each OS platform).
A lite version of HomeBudget is available under the free applications category. Give it a try.
Contact email@example.com, if you need help. We have no way of contacting you if you post an issue as a review.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting, and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for information on configuring Family Sync.
- Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
- Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
- Optionally associate an account and payee with an expense
- Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
- Support for multiple currencies and automatic exchange rate conversion
- Search expense entries
- Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
- Optionally associate an account with the income
- Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
- Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
- Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
- Calendar and list view of Bills
- Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
- Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
- Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
- Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
- Budget rollover
- Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
- Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
- Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
- View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
- Ability to choose a different base currency for each account
- Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
- Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down (Available in the Expenses screen).
- Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
- Automatically sync multiple devices (iPhone, iPad, iTouch) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G and WiFi
- Work within the same budget with other members of the household
- Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
- Ability to upload your own list of category icons
- Large numeric keypad for expense/income amount entry
- HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
Minor bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very useful app, need support on iPhone 11 Pro
I am using this app from last 3 years. Very good app and helps to track all the expenses nicely.
Recently i have purchased iPhone 11 Pro and tried to restore the data from the email. Unfortunately the app is getting crashed. Not able to open. Is there a way to fix this? Otherwise i will lose my history.
I am able to restore. But not able to open the app after that.
I have found the bug. It is related to password protection. I have disabled password protection and did restore. Now i am able to open the app.
Please fix the bug with password protection in ios 13.
Better than the old Pocket money!
I’ve used PM for a decade and was using it until the new owners changed the interface and made it horrible. They also made it “freemium” and it’s terrible.
I searched for a replacement and find that this one is even better than my beloved pocket money.
I paid for the iOS app and then for the desktop version , since it works so well. You could manage with the free version of the desktop software, but, I believe that good software should be encouraged and the price is very reasonable
The best part is the family sync feature, that keeps all devices automatically updated.
I would like some way to avoid adding your old balances as income, but overall, it’s stellar software- and there are no stupid ads or “ silver” or “gold” tiers- I hate this sort of price gouging!
I love home budget.
It’s a great replacement for this who are sick of the new Pocket Money.
Great App for tracking your finances!
Have been using this App for the last 3 years and finally decided to do a review.
It has brought a strict discipline in keeping a track of our family’s finances.
A little tricky with trying to sync all the features, budgeting, syncing Ac/s etc. but have kept it simple to track overall budget, income & expenses.
A big thumbs up!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Anishu, Inc.
- 27.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Anishu, Inc.
- ₹ 449
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.