Keep track of hours wherever work happens. Hubstaff’s seamless time tracking app for iOS automatically clocks you in and out of geofenced job sites based on GPS location.
Paper timesheets, incorrect employee time cards, and complicated processes are a thing of the past. With Hubstaff’s time clock app, you can start tracking valuable work time with one button, from anywhere.
Over 10,000 companies trust Hubstaff to cut down on admin work, boost efficiency, accurately pay team members, easily invoice clients, and save money.
Here’s how it works
Open the app, choose the project or job you’re working on, and tap Start. Hubstaff runs in the background while you work, recording time and location. When you finish working or want to take a break, press Stop. That’s all it takes.
The app’s simplicity is only one time-saving benefit. Here’s everything Hubstaff’s job time tracker does to make your work life easier.
Employees forgetting to clock in and out is a thing of a past
• The app will start tracking time based on geofenced job sites you create
• Either start and stop automatically, or send reminders based on location
• Put an end to buddy punching
Always know where your crew is
• Track time spent driving and view routes
• Know where your team is in real-time, and how long they spend at a site
• Provide proof of work to clients and know that jobs are getting done
Detailed reports will help you make better, more accurate estimates
• Real-time mobile reports let you view hours spent on jobs or projects, with accurate timesheets for every team member
• Visual dashboard in the web app can be customized with what you want to see
• You're in total control of your operations
Save time and money
• Time tracking is accurate down to the second
• Avoid going over budget by setting limits and getting alerts as you reach them
• Take the hassle out of payroll by setting your rates (hourly or fixed), pay period, and method of payment — Hubstaff handles the rest
There’s even more beyond the app
• Over 30 integrations with leading business software, including Quickbooks, Gusto, Asana and Basecamp
• Get a real-time, bird's eye view of your workforce with advanced reporting
• Detailed logs can tell you why people are late to a job site, had to log more time today or why they ran an errand
Made for mobile
• Hubstaff runs in the background so you can do other things without any interruption
• Your company's data is synced between devices, no backing up necessary
• Access it from anywhere via the website or mobile apps, where, and when you want
• The latest security measures are being used to protect your data
• We worked hard to optimize Hubstaff time clock app to use minimal battery power
A Hubstaff account is required before logging into the app.
This application tracks your location in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Added ability to view and edit team members' timesheets
* Added ability to view team members' schedules
* Adjusted limits for resumed time
* Resolved issue with duplicate notifications
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Clean and simple to operate.
Kudos to the development team!
- NETSOFT HOLDINGS LLC
- 31.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Netsoft Holdings, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.