Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL), country’s largest passenger car exporter and the second largest car manufacturer, has launched first of its kind integrated mobile application for Sales & Service offering to its customers. Hyundai Care mobile app ensures to assist its customers with all forms of Sales & Service support, Dealer Network, Service Calculator and Service Appointment with just a few clicks.
With the click of a single button the enhanced selection process takes over. This GPS enabled app also facilitates user, an effortless dealer search on a real time basis with correct assistance anywhere and anytime in the country. Hyundai Motor India has built a product with a mobile-first approach in order to provide features that gives ‘real- time’ benefits to the customer. With the Hyundai Care - mobile app, the company emphasises on its core value of connecting closely with its customers and increases the transparency in its services.
● Sales & Promotional Offers - Get our latest promo's at one location
● Find a Car - Get model wise highlights and gallery
● Request Test Drive - Book a Test drive
● Book a Car - Car booking made fast and easy
● Book a Service - Booking with easy pre-filled form
● Service Calculator - Easily calculate the expenses for your services
● Service History and Yearly Maintenance expenses - Check your maintenance history, with graphical representation
● Road Side Assistance - Get help anywhere, anytime
● Dealer Locator - Well equipped dealer finder
● Parts & Accessories - Get your cars parts & accessories with interactive module
● EV Charging – Find an electric charging station
● My Account - Manage your profile, car details, preferred dealer here and many more features.
1)Feature Tab added in Find a car
2)Minor bug fixing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Option for 'Service' Review
It will be great if there's option for customer to provide review or comment against last service done. It help Hyundai team to collect the feedback of respective authorised service center as well as it will also help customer to highlight issue (if any) directly to Hyundai team instead of service centre.
I had some issues regarding my last Car Servicing, and didn’t get good response from Service Centre PPL or the alternative was not the proper solution. It’s look like a TV Add but I got to know about this App and immediate gave mi feedback. I got surprised to receive around 5-6 calls related to this issue including the Service Centre Manager and got my issue resolved in two days with 5Star satisfaction. Will recommend to share your feedback by this App.
App is not proper working as the paid service charge is too high
I have my own car Hyundai i20 Active and I recently used the paid car service from the Hyundai service center. They give me estimates of charges are 5,500 including oil/filter change and regular service. And after some time they call me and ask me that to they have to change some parts as their have some lick-age and the charge is extra 10K. I stocked!!! Really!!!! Very disappointed!! I don't have other way that time and I must have to do that. Really the staff of the Hyundai car are too careless. I don't get any service now from Hyundai service Centers.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.