'iCent' is the mobile app for international students. The app helps institution with on-boarding of new international students and increases retention by engaging the student from the moment of acceptance into your program.
The app helps students become acclimated with academic and social life offering information, all in the student’s original language:
* about the institution or school
* a pre-arrival checklist
* citizenship specific immigration information
* interactive campus maps
* health & safety
* local transportation
* important dates (to student’s calendar)
* social clubs
* post-arrival checklist
* “Know how" including banking, shopping, etc. with corresponding GPS maps
* collect legal documents such as study permit, visa and auto-populate expiry date for reminders
* citizenship and date of birth information maybe collected depending on the features used within the app.
* "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
* Appointment Booking reason enhancements
* Introducing user bio under program profile
* Push message sharing enhancement made
* Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Couldn’t able to sign up
Not getting register now option
Can't even go pass the register screen
Unable to enter the institution name
Developer Response ,
Hello, apologies for the trouble. May we know to which institute are you trying to log in. If we know the institute, we will be able to help you to log in.
Can't use my id.
It doesn't open up at all.
- Neel-Tech Inc.
- 77.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © iCent@2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.