'iCent' is the mobile app for international students. The app helps institution with on-boarding of new international students and increases retention by engaging the student from the moment of acceptance into your program.
The app helps students become acclimated with academic and social life offering information, all in the student’s original language:
* about the institution or school
* a pre-arrival checklist
* citizenship specific immigration information
* interactive campus maps
* health & safety
* local transportation
* important dates (to student’s calendar)
* social clubs
* post-arrival checklist
* “Know how" including banking, shopping, etc. with corresponding GPS maps
* collect legal documents such as study permit, visa and auto-populate expiry date for reminders
* If opted in for location based services, then continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
* citizenship and date of birth information maybe collected depending on the features used within the app.
1) Dashboard Redesigned
2) Minor bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful app for students!!
Couldn’t able to sign up
Not getting register now option
Can't even go pass the register screen
Unable to enter the institution name
- Neel-Tech Inc.
- 52.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © iCent @ 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.