Voot is Viacom18’s Premium ad-supported video on demand platform. With a content library spanning across Viacom18’s network channels (full episodes & exclusive content), Voot Kids, Voot Originals, and news from Network 18’s array of news channels, the platform caters to the varying needs of a discerning digital audience across segments.
With over 50,000 hours of exciting content across genres, languages and audiences, Voot is made for those with varying choices and preferences. Voot offers the biggest TV shows from Colors Hindi, MTV, Colors Infinity, Colors Tamil, Colors Kannada, Colors Marathi, Colors Bangla, Colors Gujarati, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central. Voot is also the leading destination for your favourite toons from all over the world. Additionally, on offer are award winning Voot Originals, stories made exclusively for a digital audience.
All of this, absolutely free!
The best of reality shows: The latest seasons of reality shows like Bigg Boss Season 12 with Salman Khan, Splitsvilla XI featuring Sunny Leone & Rannvijay Singh, and Love School S3 with Anusha Dandekar & Karan Kundrra. The platform also offers other shows like Top Model India, Troll Police and more.
The best of drama shows: Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka, Dev 2, Roop, Bepannah, Kasam, Ishq Mein Marjawan, Mahakaali, Naagin (Season 1, 2 and 3), Tu Aashiqui, Shani, Dil Se Dil Tak and Ek Shringaar Swabhimaan; along with old favourites like Madhubala, Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi, Ishq Ka Rang Safed, Rangrasiya and more!
Music lovers rejoice: Watch MTV Unplugged, Coke Studio, Rising Star and more!
Regional TV Shows:
Fans can enjoy regional favourites like Bigg Boss Kannada Season 6 (Coming Soon!), Colors Bangla’s Ke Hobe Banglar Kotipoti with Prosenjeet Chatterjee, Colors Tamil’s Enga Vettu Mapillai with Arya, Naagini, Sivagami, Maja Talkies S02, Master Dancer, Family Power, Agnisakshi and Radha Ramana; Colors Marathi’s Bigg Boss Marathi, Navra Asava Tar Asa, Sur Nava Dhyas Nava and Saraswati; Colors Gujarati’s Rasoi Show, Savaaj, Shukra Mangal, and Suri; Colors Bangla’s Resham Jhanpi, Bene Bou and Ki Kore Toke Bolbo
Extras and Exclusive content:
Besides full episodes, Voot has short-format entertainment which include mini clips, promos, mashups & playlists, music videos, etc. A special version of this is Unseen Undekha – a collection of behind-the-scenes clips from reality shows like Roadies Xtreme, Bigg Boss, Bigg Boss Marathi and other reality shows released exclusively.
The biggest Bollywood movies, anytime on Voot! Watch India’s favourite stars like Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranaut, and Salman Khan! Movies range from Bajirao Mastani, Queen, Gangs of Wasseypur, Bhool Bhulaiyaa to Chashme Baddoor, Cocktail, Jab We Met and more!
Gripping, unique and binge worthy content that you have a first-hand and exclusive access to only on the Voot App. The Best Voot Originals: Feet Up With The Stars hosted by Anaita Shroff Adajania, featuring Karan Johar, Jacqueline Fernandez, Kartik Aaryan and more; Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan S3 with Parth Samthaan & Niti Taylor; TimeOut starring Sarah Jane Dias & Tahir Raj Bhasin; Stupid Man Smart Phone starring Sumeet Vyaas; Yo Ke Hua Bro; It’s Not That Simple starring Swara Bhaskar; Untag; Shaadi Boys & Chinese Bhasad.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries/feedback/personal advice/proposal jitters/etc.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
2 Major issues if u are a regular user
There are two important issues in Voot I would like to bring your attention to-
1) When we finish watching certain episode or movie in between and think to watch the left part later, it doesn’t give us a choice to resume it from where we left ! It’s very annoying to begin it from starting and find the minutes or second we left it at.
2) There are times when are addicted to watch a particular show, so that’s our choice, I suggest there should be category which should show our “most watched” in that category and so it’s easy for us to resume!
I hope u guys will take some action to this!
Developer Response ,
Hey Deevanshi! Thank you for your feedback. We have noted it and would definitely be sharing it with the relevant team. Meanwhile, you can add any shows to your favorites and watch them whenever you want it.
more improvements needed
1. No easy navigation to all episodes. Lets say I have to start watching a new serial, then we will have to scroll through all the episodes to get to the first episode. episodes are sorted by latest first option only and its really pathetic exp to everytime scroll down that list of episodes. There could be other sorting options shown to us to list episodes of a season.
2. There is no link available to currently watching videos, very painful to go through the trouble #1 again and resume from the point where i previously stopped watching
3. there is no skip 10 seconds option in player so difficult to forwad or rewind the video.,
4. I see there is no way to send feedback from app., there could be some feedback form or support mail id, it would always be a quick way to know what the users think and want.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Voot is an evolving platform and we are working on adding all the new options and features available to improve your viewing experience. We have forwarded your request for seamless content navigation, playback option and feedback option to our concerned team. Your patience is appreciated, you can always write to us at email@example.com
Voot stops working automatically
Whenever I’m watching my offline episodes....in the middle of the episode the app gets closed automatically.....like 1 sec I’m watching an episode and another second I’m out of Voot.....and then it does not open until I uninstall it and then install it again.....also after installing and signing in my account....the downloaded videos are gone....I’m using iPhone 6....if that helps in solving the above issues....I hope u guys will look into this...I got the same issue 5 times this week.....how am I supposed to enjoy ur app when it does not open....it shows the purple screen saying Voot....and again out of the app in 1 second...please do something regarding this as soon as possible....because I love this app and it’s not working....not even opening....
Developer Response ,
Hey Geet! We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Request you to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a screenshot of the relevant screen and your device details (make, model, app version and iOS version). This will help us to resolve your issue at the earliest.
- Viacom 18 Media Private Limited
- 155.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Viacom18 Media Pvt ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.