Measure Length, Area and Volume of any shape in real world, using augmented reality. Best AR Ruler in the app store.
Point the camera on the floor or wall and tap on screen. Measure 3D will instantly calculate the length and area. You can even convert any measurement to 3D and measure its volume.
It is Essential tool for all professionals including architects, designers, contractors, realtors and engineers.
Now, you don't need to carry a ruler or a laser rangefinder.
Total 9 tools available.
1. Distance Tool
- Measure Distance from iPhone to any object on camera
2. Ruler Tool
- Measure distances on any horizontal or vertical planes
- Measure your floor, desk, wall, room and even your whole house
3. Rectangle/Cube Tool, Level Tool
- Measure any rectangle on floor, desk or wall
- Measure Length/Width/Height, Area and Volume
- Can be used as laser level on vertical wall
- Examples: Measure your window on wall, door size. Measure wall area for painting it. Measure floor size for carpetting.
4. Circle/Cylinder Tool
- Measure any circle on floor, desk or wall
- Measure Radius/Height, Area and Volume
- Examples: Any cylinder shapes like cans, bottles, cups, chairs
5. Polygon/Extrude Tool
- Measure your room by just tapping every corners of your room
- Measure total length, perimeter, area and volume
- Examples: Measure room volume to decide your Air Conditioner size
6. Curve/Extrude Tool
- Measure any shape of object by drawing on screen with your finger
- If the area is big, just walk with your iPhone/iPad pointing down
- Measure total distance or perimeter, area and volume
- Examples: Measure your garden size by walking arount it. Measure your walking distance and covered area.
7. Height Tool
- Accurately measure object's height
- Measure from the ground to any height
8. Person Height Tool
- Measure the height of your kids and friends
- Tab a person's foot and move camera to faces. Artificial Intelligence will find faces and measure the heights automatically.
- When everyone is standing side by side, their height is displayed above their face. It's really fun!
9. Measures distance between eyes
- on iPhone X/XS/XS Max/XR or devices with TrueDepth camera
10. Save all your Measurements in the phone
- Store and carry all your measurements in your iPhone/iPad
- Reference all your measurements at any time, any place
11. Share/Print using PDF or photo
- You can edit PDF file before export, just tap any text or measurement
How to use the app
1. Point the camera to a planar plane - a floor or a wall. Move camera slowly until a white rectangle appears
2. Tap on screen, move and then tap again.
3. Tap Capture button
1. App supports both Metric system(meter, centimeter, liter) and Imperial/US(feet, inches, gallon) - Total 9 length units, 8 area units and 18 volume units.
2. App works on any devices with ARKit support - A9 processor or later
Measures distance between eyes (on iPhone X/XS/XS Max/XR or devices with TrueDepth camera)
Ratings and Reviews
When I click a photo and save it. In the collection section there is just a white screen that appears, though the measurements are shown but their is no photo. Just a white screen.
Not worth it
It is not at all like shown in their video clip - waste of money nothing shows - only length part works little bit that to not very accurate 👎🏻
Developer Response ,
Actually, many customers reported all the tools are working great.
If something is not working for you, please make sure your phone detected a floor or wall correctly. The accuracy greatly depends on the horizontal/vertical plane your phone recognized, so please make sure the displayed white plane looks about size 50cm or 20". If it does not match with real world, move the camera slowly until new plane is recognized. Once the virtual plane matches the real plane, all the measure tools will work.
Thanks for taking time to write a review
Not as specified
Existing window height is 4feet but showing 2.25 feet and also crashing
Developer Response ,
The first and important step is finding a wall or floor correctly. The accuracy is mostly depending on this step.
Point the camera at the floor or wall and wait a moment or move the device slowly. When a white grid plane appears on the screen, make sure it is about 50 cm or 20 inches. If it does not match the size, try moving the camera slowly until a new plane is recognized. If it has difficulty to find a floor/wall, try to move closer to the floor or wall.
If a good virtual plane is found, the measurement error should be less than 1%.
- MapleTree Solution LLC
- 32.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019, Mapletree Solution LLC
- ₹ 799
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.