Unit Circle Coordinate Calculator calculates the sine, cosine (x , y) values of any given angle.
- Calculates the sine, cosine (x , y) values of any given angle.
- Calculates the slope (m) for the line
- Output the formula for the line
- Output the x coordinate and y coordinate by given new distance from origin
- Result are instant and copy-able
Unit circle is a circle which is centered at origin and which has the radius of 1 unit. It is represented by the equation:
x^2 + y^2 = 1.
The values of x and y are given by trigonometric functions as:
x = sin θ
y = cos θ
So the value of sin θ and cos θ should such that the sum of their squares should be equal to 1.
*This is a universal app that work for both iPhone and iPad.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.