ToDo for Google is the best application for using Google Tasks on your desktop.
It supports synchronization with Google Tasks, task refinement, reordering, full-text search, shortcuts, multiple Google accounts, menu bar, notifications, app badges, M1 tips, and English.
■ How to start
1. launch the app
2. sign in with your Google account
2. That's it!
Your Google Tasks will be loaded immediately and displayed in full screen.
You can swap tasks by dragging and dropping, add subtasks to tasks, and use the simple UI.
・Google Tasks sync
- Mobile app sync
- Google Calendar sync
- Day after tomorrow
- Drag & Drop
- Sort by due date
- Full-text search of all tasks
- Add global shortcut to tasks (Command + Shift + A)
- Keyboard shortcuts
・Multiple Google Accounts
- Unlimited number of additional accounts
- One-click switching
- Google's Material Design
- UI like Microsoft To Do or Wunderlist
- Dark mode support
- M1 chip support
- Task management from icons
- Alert notification on due date
- Displays the number of uncompleted tasks
・Your data will not be sent to any server other than Google.
・Data will be exchanged directly with Google. Not even the developer can see the contents.
・Only OAuth authentication (Google OAuth 2.0) is used for login authentication.
・It does not ask you to enter your password or save it at all.
■ Support for English
・You can change the language to "English".
・Calendar and dates follow the English format.
If you have any problems, we will be happy to support you in English.
Please contact us at the following e-mail address and we will reply within 48 hours.
■ Why ToDo for Google?
The browser version of Google Tasks is a great application.
However, because it is provided as a sidebar to Gmail and other applications, the screen is too small and not always easy to use.
ToDo for Google is an application that pursues the idea that Google Tasks should be more like this.
We want everyone who uses this application to be happy with it, and we are second to none.
That is the promise from ToDo for Google.
・We have made improvements to load tasks more smoothly.
・Fixed a flickering problem when adding or editing tasks.
Ratings and Reviews
Misses out on Key Features unlike Google Tasks
1. While creating a task, I can't tag it to a date. I have to simply add a task and then edit it to add a date. Vey annoying
2. I can't SCHEDULE task. I have to create task in this app, then go to google tasks, edit this new task and set a time to schedule it.
3. I can't REPEAT a task. I have to create task in this app, then go to google tasks, edit this new task and setup repeast reminders.
While a desktop option is good, i feel this app is a ripoff as it is missing the basic fucntions that Google Tasks is offering
Developer Response ,
[Update] You can now set a time for the due date of a task. We hope you will give it a try.
Thanks for the review.
1. It is true that now you need to take a step to enter the date after creating a task. This has been requested by other customers as well, and we will improve the app.
2, 3. As for the task time and repeat feature, we are unable to provide it at this time because Google has not yet provided the feature to developers. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we will work to improve the features you mentioned. Thank you for your continued support.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- naoki otsu
- 152.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 ToDo for Google.
- ₹ 699
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.