#1 Hi-Res audio player for Mac & iPhone. Music just sounds better!
Introducing VOX Premium – Your Ultimate Music Experience. VOX Premium adds a stunning cloud streaming features and unlimited music storage without a decline in quality. Sync, stream and cache your entire music library on Mac and iPhone in a way that suits you best!
Listen to your music regardless of the format:
• Play numerous lossy and lossless (FLAC, APE, WAV, DSD, etc.) audio formats;
• Export playlists in various formats (PLS, M3U, XSPF);
• Open different playlist types including M3U, PLS, XSPF, and the popular CUE format used to store CD rips;
• Play audio files stored on NAS devices and other network drives.
Manage your music easily:
• Control the player from the main interface, Dock context menu or main menu controls;
• Automatically search for all the missing album artwork from MusicBrainz and Last.fm databases;
• Use keyboard media keys, headphones controls, and Apple Remote to control the playback (requires VOX Preference Pane);
• Easily add music via smart drop zones, open dialog and Finder context menu;
• Use the Equalizer with presets & custom mode, crossfade, fade on play/pause, converting music to 5.1 or 7.1 format;
• Preview album artwork from your Dock icon;
• Gapless playback support;
• Get system or Growl playback notifications.
Focus on music, not the source:
• Work with different audio sources including custom Playlists, iTunes Library, online radio and much more;
• Scrobble to Last.fm to keep your listening stats up-to-date;
• Play any song, any playlist you find on YouTube via VOX FLAC Player, put all your YouTube songs into one media collection.
Full SoundCloud integration:
• Easily control SoundCloud via VOX;
• Access the largest music database in the world and discover new tunes;
• Bring your SoundCloud stream and likes directly into VOX.
• Press CMD+U and paste any link from YouTube to play it in VOX. You can add it to VOX collections as well.
• Scrobbling for your music stream;
Radio access for VOX Premium subscribers (**NEW**):
• 30'000+ Radio stations categorized by genres and countries!
Equip yourself with all of the audiophile tools of VOX Premium:
• Advanced Audio Features: HOG Mode; Improved multi-output device support;
• Convert stereophonic audio in your headphones to binaural using Bauer DSP (BS2B) technology;
• Automatically Pause playback on headphones disconnection;
• Take full advantage of AirPlay (10.8+) to listen with any of your wireless output devices.
• VOX also supports SONOS wireless speakers systems.
The beauty of VOX Player is in its simplicity, yet behind the minimal exterior lies a powerful Music Player with a ton of features and support for all audio formats you may ever need.
VOX Premium is available by auto-renewable subscriptions:
- $4.99 per month;
- $49.99 per year.
Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes Account after the purchase confirmation. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscriptions can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase is made. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
VOX Premium terms and conditions: https://vox.rocks/terms
P.S.: FLAC Player, ALAC Player, Lossless Player, SoundCloud Stream Solution, YouTube MP3 Music, Hi-Res audio Player - check all of them in one VOX Music Player.
- Fixed issue with Open dialog in VOX Cloud;
- Fixed crash when dragging tracks;
- Fixed some Dark mode issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Disabled equaliser in a free version
Have been using this app for quite a few years now.
They disabled the equaliser (which is the most essential feature of any music player) in a free version. How pathetic!
I would’ve purchased the premium account, but the usability is not improving in any way over the years.
- I’d like to be able to view the Album Art in a big separate window a la winamp - tiny album cover is just so not happening
- Collection stored in folders i not supported in any way: you can’t browse folders and you can’t sort the playlist by the Folder
Unfortunately im stuck with Fox - no improvement and no other alternative on the market
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out! I will add this request to the list and make sure it will reach the VOX team.
Hopefully, we will add Album Art feature in future updates! As for Collections, please reach our tech. support desk to share some additional details https://vox.rocks/support so we could get sorted too! Cheers.
Purchased and now it has become free
I purchased the application on 27 January 2014 and now they have made the same version free.
We have supported them and this is what we get.
Developer Response ,
Once you've ever bought VOX app once before, all your functionality should be there for you according to our corporative philosophy.
Please contact our tech. support in direct: https://vox.rocks/support
Sure they will help you to figure it out.
I had stopped using this app for quite some time, but thought to give it a try after a bunch of updates. No luck, same issues. I cannot pause once I start playback, app becomes unresponsive, only force quit works. I usually listen using bluetooth headphones, not sure if that has something to do with the issue.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks for your comment! Please don't hesitate to reach our tech. support desk directly - https://vox.rocks/support or look through our support.forum - https://vox.rocks/forum/
- Coppertino Inc.
- 32.4 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Japanese, Russian, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Coppertino Inc. 2012-2018
- In-App Purchases
- Radio ₹ 799
- LOOP for VOX Subscription ₹ 299
- LOOP for VOX Subscription ₹ 3,099
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.