Create anything you can imagine, anywhere you are.
Use the official Adobe Photoshop Mix app to easily create and share professional multilayered images and designs in minutes.
New feature: Now, add text layers to create stylish typographical designs for everything from Instagram to Invitations.
Want to do more? (of course you do):
• Combine multiple images/layers to dream up something truly magical.
• Easily remove or replace any object (people and things).
• Selectively retouch and fix flaws.
• Quickly share with friends or post to social.
• Send to Adobe stock and sell your media to the world’s largest creative community.
Still more? (HELLO DESIGNERS):
• Experiment with different blend modes and fill opacities within each layer until you get the look you want. Mix includes some of the most popular blend modes from Photoshop CC.
• Adjust colors and contrast or apply preset Looks (filters) to your pictures. Enhance the entire image or just a portion with the touch of your finger.
• Nondestructive editing means your original images stay pristine and untouched.
• Take your mobile project to the next level with Adobe Photoshop CC.
The world's best imaging and design app is at the core of almost every creative project. Work across mobile and desktop to create and enhance your photographs, designs, artwork, videos, and more.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Mix and send compositions to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Open and mix Lightroom images and send directly to your Lightroom Collections. And move images between Mix, new Photoshop Fix and Lightroom for mobile for a complete mobile editing experience.
Creative Cloud also lets you use Photoshop CC features in Mix, including Shake Reduction. And all your edits are synced across all your computers and devices. Make a change on you iPad, it’ll show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Take a look at these other free Adobe photography apps to build your experience and extend your creativity:
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquify, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is crashing whenever I open a project. Never had this problem before, but this is persistent after the latest iOS 13.2 update
Very good app
This app is very old and works very well. My only critique would be that in the cut out feature the auto mode is just a little off because it can never seem to get the person entirely in or out and that’s my knot critiques because orherwise it’s a beautiful app and very good. Also this app has some foods controls and thats honestly the best thing ever
Auto cut out is not working , it says resources required are being downloaded
I have to delete and reinstall the app to get that feature again , and within a day or two it happens again , please solve the problem as cutting out pics with hands is very hard .
It happens every time
- Adobe Inc.
- 220.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.