Whether you need to measure distance from point A to point B, compose complex distance paths or simply measure an area of a soccer field, Map Calculator will help you do that and much more with just a few simple taps.
Map Calculator is very flexible. Use the cursor to compose your path on the map or simply tap and hold to add a point. You can even tap "Record", put your phone in your pocket and go for a walk, run or cycle. The total distance or area is recorded and updated automatically. Save the path for future reference with a name and a description (optional).
Easily find places that you're looking for with local search. Begin typing and suggestions will pop up and help you find just the right place.
Map Calculator 2.0 is very customizable. Choose from more than 200 colors and 7 line widths to setup the measurement experience just as you prefer. Also customize map gesture for adding new points.
- mapping out your next run
- checking how far you walked
- recording your walks, runs, bike rides and drives
- distance measurement for golf
- flight distances for pilots
- measuring distances on the water (boating)
- land surveying
- must have for any travel enthusiasts
- finding coordinates of a point on the map
The following measurement units are available:
- Meters & Kilometers (Metric)
- Feet & Miles (imperial)
- Fathoms, Cables & Nautical Miles
- Links, Rods, Chains
- Acres & Hectares for area measurement
Several map types to choose from:
All units will also be used in area measurement, if area mode is selected.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- iOS 8 support
- support for the beautiful iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus displays
- minor bug fixes
- stability improvements
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.