Highly rated by teachers, parents and kids of all ages!
Flip the card just like a real flash card! Simple, clean and easy to use interface. The front side of the card shows the question and the back side of the card shows the possible answers. Just tap to flip the card. Once you answer the question correctly, flick the card off the screen by swiping up.
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
- Randomly generated numbers
- Score percentage and elapsed time displayed
- Configurable number of questions and difficulty levels
- Supports landscape or portrait card display modes
- Selectable flash card color themes
- Turn all sounds on or off
Other great features available via "In App Purchase"
- Review Incorrect - review the questions that were answered incorrectly
- Score Cards - view and review past scores and questions
- Specific Numbers - practice a single or multiple specific numbers
- Advanced Levels - advanced difficulty levels 4, 5 and 6
- Mixed Operations - ability to have cards with mixed operators
- Flash Card Mode - displays the answer instead of multiple choice
Thanks for using Big Math Flash Cards! The most popular math flash card app in the App Store. We are always making improvements, fixing bugs and adding new features. If you have any questions or suggestions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
This is an awesome app. No unwanted icons. Everything well arranged. Splendid interface. This was exactly what I was looking for. I'm so happy that I found this.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Masato Takagi
- 3.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Masato Takagi
- In-App Purchases
- Review Incorrect ₹ 79
- Score Cards ₹ 79
- Specific Numbers ₹ 79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.