Educational app specifically designed for children to learn the decimal number system, while playing with cubes and listening smooth jazz melodies.
This app contains different math exercises, with three difficulty levels, to practice the concepts of:
Decompose numbers into ones, tens and hundreds.
Order numbers from least to greatest and from greatest to least.
Given a number, find the previous and next one.
All the numbers needed to solve the exercises are represented as classic wood blocks. The children will be able to solve the exercises in an intuitive manner, dragging the correct cubes into the solution boxes. The innovative proposal lies in the use of a physics engine, thanks to which, cubes seem to be the real world. While children solve the exercises, they are are able to throw cubes against each other, pile them up and drop them, interacting at a level never seen before with amazing results. Children will experience new emotions exercise after exercise.
Children are curious and they love experimenting with their surroundings. «Mathcubes Compare and Order for Kids» encourages this type of behavior, allowing children to discover the answer to the exercises that they find more challenging trying and following clues. You will see how in a short amount of time they will control all the numbers without hardly making an effort. They will surprise you!
««« SPECIAL FEATURES »»»
* Supervised by a team of pedagogues experts on children’s learning.
* Adapted to encourage learning through experimentation.
* Intelligent system of exercises that allows adapting the difficulty to the child’s level.
* Prizes and rewards to motivate children and encourage its usage.
* All the exercises are strengthen by a system of utterances that works in several languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
* The exercises can be understood listening the utterances and there is no time limit to solve them.
*Alternative graphic set prepared especially for children with learning difficulties or visual deficiency.
* Guaranteed fun with an innovative proposal for the resolution of the exercises based on a Physics world and thought to improve psychomotor skills.
*Universal App with HD optimized graphics for retina resolution (Including iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus)
Mathcubes series is part of School Cubes, a collection of educational apps developed with the certainty that learning should not be at odds with having fun. Fun lesson, learned lesson!
For more information please visit www.schoolcubes.com
- Agencia Creativa digital enfoca S.L.
- 79.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Apps4Needs S.L.
- ₹ 159
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.