IMAIOS e-Anatomy is an atlas of human anatomy for physicians, radiologists, medical students and radiographers. Try before you buy: visualize more than 8,500 medical and anatomical images for free before subscribing and gaining access to our medical labels.
e-Anatomy is based on the award-winning IMAIOS e-Anatomy online atlas. e-Anatomy allows you to carry around the most complete reference of human anatomy on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
e-Anatomy has over 375,000 anatomic structures and more than 5,400 translated medical labels. Modules are split into three corporal groups: Head & Neck, Thorax Abdomen & Pelvis and Musculoskeletal. Our modules cover five image modalities: CT, MRI, Radiographs, Anatomic Diagrams and Nuclear images. Some example module titles are: Petrous bone CT, Face CT, Spinal Cord Diagrams, CT lymph nodes for oncology, Coronary CT and Diagrams, Pelvis MRI and more!
- Scroll through image sets by dragging your finger
- Pinch to zoom and pan images
- Show & hide anatomic labels by category or group
- Locate anatomic structures by search inside each module
- Multiple screen orientations
- Ability to change atlas language at the touch of a button
Downloading IMAIOS e-Anatomy gives you all images immediately and everything is available offline. Unfortunately this makes IMAIOS e-Anatomy a large application. We recommend downloading from a high-speed internet connection and installing from iTunes.
The medical information in this application is provided as a tool and reference for use by licensed medical professionals, competent healthcare professionals and no others, and it does not and should not be construed as any form of medical diagnosis or professional medical advice on any matter.
About module activation.
IMAIOS e-Anatomy has three methods of activation for our different users.
1) Existing imaios.com users can use their regular online account login details for full access to all modules. However an internet connection is needed periodically to verify your account.
2) Users who have purchased modules in previous versions of IMAIOS e-Anatomy can use the "Restore" feature to activate all previously purchased content. You will not be charged again and content is available offline forever.
3) New users are invited to subscribe to IMAIOS e-Anatomy. After subscribing, all modules and all features will be activated for a limited period. If you use iCloud, your subscription will be available on all your connected iOS devices. Your subscription will be automatically renewed so you can continue using IMAIOS e-Anatomy.
E-Anatomy subscription :
• You will get access to all modules and features of the application.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
•One year subscription price through iTunes is $89.99 USD*.
•One month subscription price through iTunes is $12.99 USD*.
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Auto-renewable Subscription Information:
• Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's account settings after purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
-In the module viewer, the gesture with one finger has evolved, you can now scroll through images even when zoomed.
You can always go back to the previous behaviour in the advanced settings of the module viewer.
-A new Help page in the modules screen allows you to directly contact IMAIOS when you need something, also your message will be filled with numerous information that will be helpful to resolve your issue.
-Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Sectional anatomy worth it but does not have female and male sections separately
Would like to see more of CT anatomy also
Over all very good
Interface for iPhone 5s needs improvement .
This application needs optimisation . The slides freeze when zoomed in and out on the iPhone 5s and takes time to load . This is a big drawback and needs improvements . Apart from this it is provided with great information.
Very informative app
- 826.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2019 IMAIOS
- In-App Purchases
- e-Anatomy one year Subscription ₹ 5,500
- e-Anatomy monthly Subscription ₹ 989
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.