ImPACT Toolkit™ is an application for use by customers of ImPACT Applications, Inc. to administer ImPACT Pediatric® or ImPACT Quick Test®, and to record concussion evaluation findings.
ImPACT Quick Test and ImPACT Pediatric can be administered online and offline. Completed test results are uploaded to the ImPACT Applications database. ImPACT Toolkit is for test administration only; management and reporting of completed and uploaded test results is done in the ImPACT Applications Customer Center.
• To use ImPACT Toolkit, you must have an ImPACT Applications Customer Center account
• Some features require an active network connection (Wi-Fi or Cellular)
• ImPACT Toolkit can only be used to administer ImPACT Pediatric or ImPACT Quick Test
- iPadOS 14 compatibility improvements for better user experience
- Added Z-Score conversion to Normal Curve screen
- Updated device settings recommendations
- New regulatory information on the About screen
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ImPACT Applications, Inc.
- 184 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © ImPACT Applications, Inc. 2021. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.