Your one stop app for all your Indian Railway and IRCTC enquiry needs with the most elegant, thoughtful and easy-to-use UI.
Here is list of some of the app features :
- Find information on trains running between any 2 stations including fare and real-time seat availability info.
- Get PNR status, receive automatic status updates and travel reminders.
- Set an alarm for your destination station
- Get trains schedules, coaches, pantry, catering and platform information.
- Express book tickets
- Set alarm for destination station
- Get accurate live train status
- Order food on your journey
- Get all the latest Indian Railways news
…and a lot more!
Please download the app today and we promise you won't be disappointed! We would love to hear your feedback!
Disclaimer : This Indian Railway PNR & IRCTC Info app is privately maintained and does not have any official connection or affiliation whatsoever to Indian Railways, IRCTC and related organizations. All content available in this app is for general information purpose and is intended for personal non-commercial use only. You are encouraged to re-verify the information from official sources.
- crash fix with seat availability
- UI fixes and updates
- speed and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not able to book my ticket for an hour , despite paying 400 INR for the ads removal and development , the adds keeps popping up. The page returns to booking / plan travel and does not allow to login, even if it is logged in for once the continue button did not press. Waste of time and frustrated booking experience
Very bad UI
I don’t understand why these guys can’t make a decent app? I booked 2 tickets through this app and now I have no clue where to find them. It’s not at all intuitive to use this.
On first glance it looks polished but when you try to use it, you’ll know that it’s still trash.
Why do they need to advertise so much? It’s not like they have spent much on making or maintaining their app.
It’s a bit frustrating to see stupid people like them being incharge of something so huge.
Earlier IRCTC website used to be criticised a lot. Now they have another addition to their family of failures.
Why this app work as hell. It opens as a website only. Very bad quality. When i tried to book tickets the option was not working at all. Very bad experience. If i had the option to select negative star. I would have definitely done!
- SmartApps India
- 71.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © SmartApps
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads ₹ 399
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.