(Full list of supported 22 official Indian languages + English given above)
The Swalekh Indic keyboard is a true Indic language keyboard that helps you type text messages, Facebook updates, tweets, emails, blogs and lots more in your regional language.
Swalekh (Indic Keyboard), which literally means my own writing, brings you the power of Indic language expression through an easy-to-use keyboard for iOS devices. With features like word predictions, smart native language keypad layouts etc., you can now express yourself in your own language.
The Reverie smartpad / Inidic Keyboard, Swalekh can help any user to switch between Indian languages and English at the press of Filp and Mode buttons respectively.
Smart, easy-to-use touch keypad in QWERTY format.
Native Indic language keypads that let you type effortlessly in the language of your choice.
QWERTY format keypad that allows you to type in English script before using phonetic transliteration to convert words into an Indic script of your choice.
Smart keypad that suggest words in your chosen language, based on what you have typed. Predictions available include English, Native, as well as bi-lingual predictions.
Give your keypad a personalised theme.
Find out more at:
If you are an iOS developer, want to leverage Swalekh to your application. Please see https://revup.reverieinc.com/
* UX enhancement.
* Additional characters included in all languages.
* Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The only thing that qas missing from my iphone. Just please add built in emojis so no need to change keyboards everytime.
Efforts appreciated but few things to take care of..
Firstly thanks to developer for this Indic keyboard for Iphone users. My suggestions are as follows-
1. The database of marathi words seems to be very limited, sometimes in phonetic typing it doesn’t show very simple word tht is required despite of many complex suggestions that are not required.
2. Not able to differentiate between words that have different phonetics but same typing such as “ळ” and “ल” then “न “ and “ण”. I can never write the word ळ alone with this app.
3. The app experience is not as smooth as Google’s Indic keyboard that is 99% accurate for me.
Problems while typing Panjabi.
When it's on phonetic mode, what whenever a word starts with U or O, it automatically changes it's mode to English.
Plus it has issues with transliteration of words which has ਅੱਧਕ on them.
- Reverie Language Technologies Private Limited
- 17.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Reverie Language Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.