INDmoney is a Super money app that brings all your money into one app. It enables you to track, invest, save & grow your net worth by automatically bringing your entire financial life across investments, loans, credit cards, taxes, in an easy, fast & secure way.
**** Track mutual funds for free
- Automatically import and track funds in a single click from across brokers & advisors like Groww, Zerodha Coin, ETmoney, PayTM money, CAMS, Karvy, etc.
- Auto-generate your Combined Account Statement (CAS) for mutual funds
- Compare mutual funds performance in your portfolio against category benchmarks
- Switch your regular funds to direct mutual funds & earn upto 1.5% extra for free
**** Track your stock portfolio for free
- Auto import shares & stock portfolio across brokers such as Zerodha, Upstox, HDFC securities, ICICI direct etc., and NSE Direct or CDSL/NSDL statements
- Track daily share price movement of your stocks such as Reliance, HDFC, TCS, Infosys, ICICI, ITC, etc.
- Get stock advisory & recommendations for buy, sell & hold, and real time alerts for your portfolio and the BSE, NSE market
**** Track your net worth across investments & loans for FREE
- Public Provident Fund
- Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
- Portfolio management services (PMS)
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- Real estate
- Bonds - Government, Corporate, Sovereign Gold Bonds, etc.
- Fixed deposits (FD) - Recurring deposits, Maturity dates
- All Mutual funds - Regular, Direct, ELSS, Equity, Debt, Hybrid, etc.
- Indian Stocks - BSE, NSE
- Bank Savings account
- Loans - Home, Personal, Car, Education, etc.
- Credit cards
**** INDmoney is completely secure
- SEBI registered entity
- Member of BSE star platform
- Strict data security policies & encryption
- Securely hosted on AWS Mumbai (Amazon).
- Biometric on the app with OTP access. Family control
**** INDmoney also helps you track your loans, compare and choose new home loans, loans against your investments, personal loans etc from Banks & NBFC’s in India
- Free credit score, credit card & loans tracking from Experian & CRIF
**** With INDmoney, you can invest in the largest catalogue of investment options such as
- Commission free direct mutual funds from all leading AMCs such as ICICI prudential, HDFC, NIPPON India, Axis, PPFAS, Aditya Birla, Mirae, DSP mutual funds etc.
- Direct Mutual Funds across categories such as debt, equity, hybrid & low cap, mid cap, large cap, arbitrage & tax saving funds through lump sum or systematic investments plan (SIP)
- Best fixed deposit schemes (FD) from Bajaj Finance, HDFC etc. with credit ratings and free risk analysis - get high interest rates
- Stocks through portfolio management services
Gold bonds, tax free bonds, government, RBI & corporate bonds etc. with credit rating, free risk analysis etc.
- Buy & Sell NASDAQ and NYSE listed US stocks such as Facebook, Google, Tesla, Netflix, Amazon, Apple etc, & ETFs to get a hyper growth portfolio and diversification. Free US stock account, fractional investing & zero commission.
**** Financial analysis and news
- Experts briefs on annual and quarterly reports from listed companies
- Stock Market news and its impact on your portfolio
- Daily & weekly portfolio analysis & recommendations
**** Prime membership subscribers get access to
- Access to personalized AI driven recommendations & advisory services
- Family office with dedicated family office manager & tax advisor
- Family dashboard with deep analytics & custom reports
- Tax, retirement, wealth planning & preservation services
- Access to INDmoney analyses for Buy-Sell-Hold recommendations and Return/Risk scores.
Please reach out to us for any query or feedback at email@example.com
This version includes several performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Truly a private wealth office for family
INDwealth is good for hands-on and passive investors equally. The aggregated view of investments and liabilities gives true picture of net worth. I was amazed at the switch suggestions I got for my portfolio. No other app gave me rock-solid rationale on why bad funds should be switched. My portfolio is performing really well after I did those switches.
With goal based financial planning, I have started to take serious note of where my money gets invested and whether the returns I am getting are beating markets and inflation.
Transparent view of post tax return analysis gives me enough information to choose right funds. Wealth Managers and Analysts who help me in making decision understand my investment style very well and they cherry-pick funds for my financial goals. Simple to use, INDwealth walks an extra mile to provide me my capital gain statements which are very helpful in filing quarterly advanced taxes. It’s worth the subscription I paid for as I get to use it for my entire family.
IndMoney is what I was waiting for
Simply put: This app ‘really’ consolidates your finances. And really is the key word here.
There are almost no apps in the Indian market which do this dedicatedly for Indian people. It brings things in perspective of where you are financially and where you wish to be. This is an initial impression, I hope I keep discovering new things within the app. Will definitely post another impressions review after long (6 months) usage.
Keep it up team!
I am sorry but I was excited about this app before but this app has some serious glitches
A. If you have by chance added some fund and left it in middle of the transaction and you are no longer interested in the fund the status will show awaiting approval from Bse, I mean the money from our account hasn’t been cut yet this sour transaction will forever reflect in your transaction chart
B. Best part now you have made a transaction money has been deducted from your account, the status will still remain as the above awaiting Bse confirmation even after you have received a receipt for the same from the respective mutual fund.
These guys are slow like 1980s in 2020, working on a snails pace, your mutual funds even the ones you have redeemed will reflect in your portfolio and the ones you’ve paid up for not show up on the screen
I am highly disappointed with this slow sluggish platform which will never provide you with true facts
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Finzoom Investment Advisors Private Limited
- 174.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Finzoom Investment Advisors Private Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.