We are not Sketchbook.
We are not Photoshop.
We are not Procreate.
We are Infinite Painter.
- Nearly 200 beautifully crafted brushes for every type of artist
- Brushes interact realistically with paper textures
- Watercolors bleed out, and paintbrushes mix with the underlying paint on the canvas
- Create your own custom brushes or edit over 60 brush settings
- Designed for the Apple Pencil with pressure and tilt support
- Four types of symmetry with up to 32 planes
- Draw with precision using guides or editable shapes
- Create shapes with ease using our intelligent shape detection system by holding at the end of a stroke
- Design 3D cityscapes with five different perspective guides or use a standard 2D grid
- Seamless pattern projects
- Selection tools: Lasso, Rect, Circle, Poly, Path, Wand, Brush, and Color
- Transform tool: move, scale, rotate, flip, distort, warp, and stamp
- Transform multiple layers simultaneously
- Gradient and Pattern fills
- Specify the target layer when filling to preserve line work
- Drag with the Fill tool or Magic Wand to define the amount to fill in real-time
- Full layer support with 25 blend modes
- Clipping masks
- Color correction
- Color curves: master, red, green, blue, and alpha channels
- 40 photographic, artistic, and motion filters
- Focus and tilt-shift masking
- Liquify: move, bloat, pinch, swirl and ripple
- Crop and Resize tool
- Pattern tools
- It’s simple. It’s organized. It’s out of the way
- Quick access to the eyedropper
- Assign finger functions separate from the Apple Pencil
- Expand and collapse layers with ease
- Dock the brushes and brush settings for quick, easy editing
- Drag favorite tools, options, or even the color wheel to the main interface for quick access
- Rotate and flip the canvas
Import and export
- Create speed paintings or record your workflow with our Record option and share as a video
- Pin reference images
- Import from Photos, Camera, Clipboard, or Image Search
- Search over 1 million free for commercial-use images
- Export images as JPG, PNG, layered PSD files, or Painter projects
- Share artwork to Infinite Painter's ever growing community and see what others are creating
Artwork provided by:
Perspective rotate and scale - in the previous versions, after using Distort - Transform, your were able to move the content in the perspective defined by the transformation frame. Now, if you jump back to Free or Anchor, you can also rotate or scale in perspective. In Anchor mode, the anchor is treated like a point in 3D space.
- New Flow Arrow brush in the Design brushes
- ALT (option) key now triggers the Eyedropper
- Improved Home Indicator bar appearance and system gestures
- Moved Undo History to a button above Undo instead of auto-showing the bar
- Improved rate of color jittering
Just in case you missed our big update:
Layer groups - creating groups is a snap (or well, closer to a pinch). Just pinch the layers you want to group. It’s that easy. Open and close groups by tapping the folder icon. Tap to the right of the folder or on the group’s name to open the group options.
Adjustment layers - 8 color adjustments and 9 filter adjustments. Expand the layers panel to find this option. Try out Pixelate and Halftone.
Filter brushes - apply filter effects to the layer or the brush when painting by adding a Filter effect in the Special section of the brush settings. For example, you can create a Burn and Dodge brush by adding the Layer - Exposure filter to the brush.
Shape stamping - when using shapes, you can now use the Stamp option to add multiple copies of the shape to the canvas.
Virtual transformations (Last-minute Transform) - instead of resampling a layer after Transform, the system renders the transformation in real-time and only applies the transformation when the layer’s pixels are edited. This allows you to move elements out of the canvas, or to apply multiple transformations without affecting the quality of the layer multiple times.
HD timelapses - playback videos now use the dimensions of the project and can be set in advance to 720p, 1080p, or 4K in the Settings.
Share brush folders - you can now share and import brush folders. Tap the selected brush folder and choose the Share option to share it with other users.
Head Depth (new brush setting) - this is a powerful feature that interprets the brush head's transparency as a three-dimensional height map. This is great for bristle-style brushes where little pressure has only a few bristles touching the canvas and heavy pressure has all of the bristles touching the canvas.
Dilution curves (new brush setting) - when using Dilution, you can now control painting versus blending with pressure or tilting the stylus.
Panel Tool - create comic and manga panels. This will create an adjustment layer that masks all the content below it into panels. Slice across to divide a page into panels. Tap the divider lines to edit them.
Tone Lock - you can tap the Hue control on the color wheel to turn this on or off. When on, the system adjusts the saturation and brightness of a color when changing the hue value so that that colors look nice together.
Touch-ALT now supports the Finger mode setting. This is SUPER powerful. You can use this by binding a tool (Blend, Erase, Eyedropper, Move) to the Finger. When holding one finger on the screen and then using your Pencil to paint, the mode will trigger. You can easily change between Paint and Blend simply by pressing a finger to the screen and drawing with the Apple Pencil.
Other additions and improvements:
- New Liquify mode with Rewind and Restore options
- New quick tool actions (snap, hide grid for perspective without toggling on and off perspective)
- Hold down the color button with one finger and use your other finger to pick colors from the canvas (like the ALT key in Photoshop)
- Black and White mode for Navigator (in Settings gear). This is incredibly useful for value studies while painting in color.
- Flip reference images or the Navigator with a double-tap
- Global pressure, tilt and velocity curves
- Pixel pen is now a true 1 pixel pen
Ratings and Reviews
Wow.. major update...
The software is nearing perfection now. Something which aligns with all artists who are using Photoshop from many decades on there pc's.
1. Awesome brushes - Sean you are really listening to users. Thanks for updating brushes. They are good and many to choose from. Can't ask for more.
2. Shape tools are awesome. But i think need some polishing.. little buggy at times at capturing intended shape.
3. Layer groups - I just imported a psd file with groups, so i can work away from my desktop. And all layers came in ungrouped. Please add layer grouping.
4. Painter should launch at projects page : earlier when there was no projects and groups section it was fine. But now it's better we move to launching to projects page.
5. Palm rejection : still buggy. I accidently move the canvas many times. Kindly look into that.
Thanks Sean for this awesome app.
Oh ya one more.. importing and exporting projects is much better now.
This app has soo many features better then procreate and sketchbook combined... And now... New shape tools, brushes, multiple layer selection and transform, pop out colour wheel, pen curves... And the list is soo long..
I'll update review after finishing few works.
Few bugs as of now:
1. Palm rejection. Not good. Kindly fix.
2. Saving all projects to cloud. Google drive, Dropbox? Easier way? I have to do it one by one for now.
This app has almost everything you need. The brush collection, layouts, tools are all spectacular. I wish I had come across this sooner. Good job guys and thank you so much for this amazing app.
Perfect app for artist
I’m fan of infinite painter , it’s just wow
- Sean Brakefield
- 80.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Sean Brakefield LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Get Everything (Trial Discount) ₹ 599
- Get Everything ₹ 799
- Get Everything! (iPhone-only) ₹ 399
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.