We are not Sketchbook.
We are not Photoshop.
We are not Procreate.
We are Infinite Painter.
- Nearly 200 beautifully crafted brushes for every type of artist
- Brushes interact realistically with paper textures
- Watercolors bleed out, and paintbrushes mix with the underlying paint on the canvas
- Create your own custom brushes or edit over 60 brush settings
- Designed for the Apple Pencil with pressure and tilt support
- Four types of symmetry with up to 32 planes
- Draw with precision using guides or editable shapes
- Create shapes with ease using our intelligent shape detection system by holding at the end of a stroke
- Design 3D cityscapes with five different perspective guides or use a standard 2D grid
- Seamless pattern projects
- Selection tools: Lasso, Rect, Circle, Poly, Path, Wand, Brush, and Color
- Transform tool: move, scale, rotate, flip, distort, warp, and stamp
- Transform multiple layers simultaneously
- Gradient and Pattern fills
- Specify the target layer when filling to preserve line work
- Drag with the Fill tool or Magic Wand to define the amount to fill in real-time
- Full layer support with 25 blend modes
- Clipping masks
- Color correction
- Color curves: master, red, green, blue, and alpha channels
- 40 photographic, artistic, and motion filters
- Focus and tilt-shift masking
- Liquify: move, bloat, pinch, swirl and ripple
- Crop and Resize tool
- Pattern tools
- It’s simple. It’s organized. It’s out of the way
- Quick access to the eyedropper
- Assign finger functions separate from the Apple Pencil
- Expand and collapse layers with ease
- Dock the brushes and brush settings for quick, easy editing
- Drag favorite tools, options, or even the color wheel to the main interface for quick access
- Rotate and flip the canvas
Import and export
- Create speed paintings or record your workflow with our Record option and share as a video
- Pin reference images
- Import from Photos, Camera, Clipboard, or Image Search
- Search over 1 million free for commercial-use images
- Export images as JPG, PNG, layered PSD files, or Painter projects
- Share artwork to Infinite Painter's ever growing community and see what others are creating
Artwork provided by:
Group blending modes - apply blending modes to layer groups just like you can with layers. We've also added the Passthrough blending mode for groups.
Group clippings masks - clip layers to groups. Clip groups to layers. Heck, clip groups to groups. Clip whatever you want. We don't give a clip.
Project stats - in the Record section, you'll find a new section devoted to project stats like strokes drawn, tracked time, number of undos, and even the total distance traveled when drawing.
- Accurate handling of clipping masks and transparency
- Faster layer rendering for projects with large number of layers
- Added Color for Panels tool
- Improved stability and several bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Must try thing 😳👓👌
Actually everything is fine in this app, I am an professional artist and I have been working on photoshop on an regular basis, but for the travel purposes I bought this app and there are various of things that I faced while using this app:
1. UI is really good to handle and understand.
2. Setting and editing options are almost the same as photoshop.
3. Fast and easy to use.
1. Hand rejection crashes some time and canvas starts to rotate by itself.
2. App crashes sometimes.
3. The pen pressure recognition fails sometimes, leading to unusual pen blobs and strokes behaviour.
These are the good and bad things that I faced while using this app. I wish I could give this app an 5star rating but due to these cons I stopped myself from doing so.
Hope for the developers solve these problems in upcoming updates.
Wow.. major update...
The software is nearing perfection now. Something which aligns with all artists who are using Photoshop from many decades on there pc's.
1. Awesome brushes - Sean you are really listening to users. Thanks for updating brushes. They are good and many to choose from. Can't ask for more.
2. Shape tools are awesome. But i think need some polishing.. little buggy at times at capturing intended shape.
3. Layer groups - I just imported a psd file with groups, so i can work away from my desktop. And all layers came in ungrouped. Please add layer grouping.
4. Painter should launch at projects page : earlier when there was no projects and groups section it was fine. But now it's better we move to launching to projects page.
5. Palm rejection : still buggy. I accidently move the canvas many times. Kindly look into that.
Thanks Sean for this awesome app.
Oh ya one more.. importing and exporting projects is much better now.
This app has soo many features better then procreate and sketchbook combined... And now... New shape tools, brushes, multiple layer selection and transform, pop out colour wheel, pen curves... And the list is soo long..
I'll update review after finishing few works.
Few bugs as of now:
1. Palm rejection. Not good. Kindly fix.
2. Saving all projects to cloud. Google drive, Dropbox? Easier way? I have to do it one by one for now.
You seem to have hit almost all the right buttons while creating this awesome app. The controls and the minimalistic approach to save more space for the canvas is what i liked the best.
The only thing missing is the layer mask but I am sure you people are working on that and hope to see that feature in the next update.
Keep it up
- Sean Brakefield
- 91.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Sean Brakefield LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Get Everything ₹ 799
- Get Everything (Trial Discount) ₹ 599
- Get Everything! (iPhone-only) ₹ 399
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.