Experience one of the best-designed painting, sketching, and drawing apps created for iPad and iPhone. Used by millions, this award-winning app brings a rich, powerful feature set to artists of all levels, whether art is your hobby, passion or career.
- Best-in-class pencils
- Minimal and intuitive interface
- Easily group layers
- Share Time-lapse recordings with your social networks
- Convert any stroke into an editable shape
- Hundreds of built-in brushes: Airbrushes, Calligraphy, Chalk, Charcoal, Glow, Lasso Fills, Pencils, Markers, Oil Paint, Paint Splatter, Spray Paint, Screentones, and Watercolor
- Realistic brush to canvas interaction
- Over 100 customizable settings for every brush
- Organize and share your favorite brushes and brush sets
- Designed for the Apple Pencil with full pressure and tilt support
- Apply real-time color adjustments and live filters to any brush
- Sample lower layers when blending
- Import and export custom brushes and sets
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SPACE
- More canvas, less clutter with a clean, customizable interface
- Assign finger functions separate from the Apple Pencil
- Expand and collapse layers with a flick
- Dock brushes and brush settings for quick, easy editing
- Quick access eyedropper
- Rotate and flip canvas
- Group layers with a pinch
MAKING ART LESS WORK
- Pin tools and actions to the main interface
- Pull the color wheel right on the canvas with two fingers
- Add multiple reference images
- Lighting-fast saving and loading
- Step back in time with Project History
- Simple or complex symmetry with Radial or Kaleidoscope
- Draw with precision using Guides or Shapes
- Smart shape detection by pausing when drawing
- Innovative Hatching guide
NEVER LOSING PERSPECTIVE
- Design 3D cityscapes with five different perspective guides or a standard 2D grid
- Drag Rectangle and Circle shapes in perspective
- Seamless pattern projects
- Selection tools: Lasso, Rectangle, Circle, Poly, Path, Wand, Brush, and Color Range
- Industry-leading Transformations
- Transform multiple layers at once
- Gradient and Pattern Fill tools
- Target separate layers or all layers with Fill tools
- Drag with Fill tool or Magic Wand for live tolerance adjustment
- Bring your painting to life with Time-lapse
- Canvas Navigator with flip and grayscale support (for proportions and value checking)
- Clone tool with offset
- Tools for pattern creation
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO CREATE
- 64-bit color when painting
- Layer support with 30 blend modes
- Masks for layers, adjustments, and groups
- Clipping masks
- Gradient map, Color Curves, and Filter layers
- Industry-leading color correction
- Over 40 live Filters
- Focus and Tilt-shift masking
- Crop and Resize tool
- Pattern and Array tools
- Powerful selection workspace
- Photoshop®-like smart layers for multiple transformations without loss of quality
- Solo & Trace modes
- Print presets & CMYK color modes
ACCELERATE YOUR WORKFLOW
- Import from Photos, Camera, Clipboard, or Image Search
- Search over 1 million free for commercial-use images
- Export images as JPG, PNG, ZIP, layered PSD files, or Painter projects
- Share artwork to Infinite Painter's ever-growing community and see what others are creating, #InfinitePainter
- 7 days to try out everything
- 3 layers at the device resolution
- Solid Fill, Lasso selection, Basic Transform and Symmetry
- Seamless pattern projects
- All the built-in brushes and brush editing
- Smart shape detection
- HD canvas sizes and tons of layers*
- Adjustments and live Filter layers
- Layer groups
- Layer masks
- Over 40 powerful, professional tools
* Maximum number of layers depends on the canvas size and your device
TAKE INFINITE PAINTER WITH YOU
See what you can do.
Apple Silicon support - You can now run Infinite Painter on the new MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and Mac mini with M1 (Apple Silicon). This is the perfect combination when using Apple Sidecar with your iPad and Apple Pencil, giving you all the power of desktop hardware in a clean, familiar interface. This opens a whole new door for Infinite Painter, and we have a lot of plans coming for this setup. Enjoy! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Must try thing 😳👓👌
Actually everything is fine in this app, I am an professional artist and I have been working on photoshop on an regular basis, but for the travel purposes I bought this app and there are various of things that I faced while using this app:
1. UI is really good to handle and understand.
2. Setting and editing options are almost the same as photoshop.
3. Fast and easy to use.
1. Hand rejection crashes some time and canvas starts to rotate by itself.
2. App crashes sometimes.
3. The pen pressure recognition fails sometimes, leading to unusual pen blobs and strokes behaviour.
These are the good and bad things that I faced while using this app. I wish I could give this app an 5star rating but due to these cons I stopped myself from doing so.
Hope for the developers solve these problems in upcoming updates.
Wow.. major update...
The software is nearing perfection now. Something which aligns with all artists who are using Photoshop from many decades on there pc's.
1. Awesome brushes - Sean you are really listening to users. Thanks for updating brushes. They are good and many to choose from. Can't ask for more.
2. Shape tools are awesome. But i think need some polishing.. little buggy at times at capturing intended shape.
3. Layer groups - I just imported a psd file with groups, so i can work away from my desktop. And all layers came in ungrouped. Please add layer grouping.
4. Painter should launch at projects page : earlier when there was no projects and groups section it was fine. But now it's better we move to launching to projects page.
5. Palm rejection : still buggy. I accidently move the canvas many times. Kindly look into that.
Thanks Sean for this awesome app.
Oh ya one more.. importing and exporting projects is much better now.
This app has soo many features better then procreate and sketchbook combined... And now... New shape tools, brushes, multiple layer selection and transform, pop out colour wheel, pen curves... And the list is soo long..
I'll update review after finishing few works.
Few bugs as of now:
1. Palm rejection. Not good. Kindly fix.
2. Saving all projects to cloud. Google drive, Dropbox? Easier way? I have to do it one by one for now.
You seem to have hit almost all the right buttons while creating this awesome app. The controls and the minimalistic approach to save more space for the canvas is what i liked the best.
The only thing missing is the layer mask but I am sure you people are working on that and hope to see that feature in the next update.
Keep it up
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sean Brakefield
- 124 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Infinite Studio LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Get Everything ₹ 899
- Get Everything (Trial Discount) ₹ 699
- Get Everything! (iPhone-only) ₹ 449
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.