Instant Consult provides you with the ability to have a health consultation with an Australian registered, fully qualified and experienced Doctor via video call, anywhere in Australia. We provide a platform for affordable and effective health consultations supplementing the traditional health care system. The ultimate benefit of Instant Consult is the convenience to patients. No need to book an appointment – simply “Request a Consult” and the first available Doctor will connect with you instantly.
Our Doctors specialise in Medical Certificates, Prescriptions (including Repeats), Specialist Referrals, Pathology Requests and Radiology Requests. You can also speak to our Doctors for just about any general medical issue, including cold and flu, sore throat, sexual health, diarrhoea, vomiting and more. Suitable medical consultations can be effectively managed online via video call. Using Instant Consult takes pressure off medical practices as well as after hour hospital visits, letting your local doctors and nurses focus on physical examination and genuine emergency care.
Visit the FAQ page at www.instantconsult.com.au if you have any queries. There are more FAQs available to view once you login to the app.
- Incorporated call button integrated into push notifications.
- Improvements to software of Medical Certificates, Prescriptions, Specialist Referrals, Pathology and Imaging Requests.
- Implemented permission prompts for notifications, camera and microphone.
- Integrated Google API for address lookup.
- Bug fixes of video call notifications.
- Improvements to online doctor status.
- Updated average wait time.
- Bug fixes for app crashing when payment method has insufficient funds.
- Bug fixes for sharing docs sent to the patient inbox.
- Medication details included in note sent to patient inbox.
- Improved Forgot Password steps for mobile users.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.