If your organization or learning center has implemented the Intel Unite® solution for meetings or classrooms (Enterprise mode), this app provides access to collaborative sessions via an iPad* connected to the corporate network - either directly or through a VPN. If you need help connecting, please contact the organization’s IT department.
SMARTER MEETINGS AND CLASSROOMS START HERE
Intel Unite® software powers secure, connected meeting spaces and classrooms- whether session participants are sitting around the table or halfway around the world.
Features included with this app:
- Connect to a session using a secure shared PIN
- Connect to a session by clicking a scheduled meeting link received in an email or other applications§
- See who else is attending and modify permissions
- View content from any session attendee sharing their screen simultaneously
- Reconnect to a session when returning to the app after visiting other apps
- Present or share your files to other participants connected to the Intel Unite® application. Supported file formats:
• .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat*)
• .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word*)
• .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint*)
• .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel*)
• .key (Apple Keynote*)
• .numbers (Apple Numbers*)
• .pages (Apple Pages*)
• .txt (text)
• .rtf (rich text format)
- Disconnect other participants from the Intel Unite® application.
- Network Status and Hub connection indicator.
- Localized app versions. Supported languages are English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
§ The ability to connect with a link and auto-reconnect requires installation of Intel Unite® software version 3.0 or higher within the organization’s IT infrastructure.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
This update adds basic full screen mirroring and a preview for enhanced screen mirroring.
- 35.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Intel Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.