***Are you flying the A318/319/320/321***
Want to study aircraft systems on the A320 series aircraft in the palm of your hand, while commuting or deadheading? Need to refresh your systems knowledge for re-current ground school or an exam? Want to create your own flash cards and not cary a pile of paper with you?
iPilot A320 Study Guide is designed to help you study the A320 systems in the palm of your hand. The easy use of flash cards and images will help you better retain operational systems information of the A320. This application will not teach you how to fly the airplane, it is simply an application to complement the training program you may already be in.
Create your own flash cards about anything from company related information to operational procedures. The sky is the limit when creating flash cards. You can even share custom created flash cards with co-workers nearby.
It's a fantastic way to refresh your memory, create your own flash cards, and share then with co-workers.
- Over 600 flash cards currently in the application
- Create, Edit and Add your own flash cards to any category for immediate use
- Choose single or multiple systems to study at any given time
- Flash cards for CFM and IAE engines
- View any number of flash cards from selected systems
- Flash cards will appear in random order and not repeat patterns to foster memory retention
- Tag cards for review if additional study is desired
- Utilize the Search function to find and study specific flash cards
- Change the card color or use a prefered color for all cards
- Connect a bluetooth keyboard for easier flash card creation
- Universal iPad/iPhone application
- Share custom flash cards with fellow iPilot A320 users via bluetooth
- Application was completely re-written for iOS 10.0 and later
- Improved card studying options and combinations
- Organize cards within a Section, Deck and Collection
- Better Search functionality
- New and improved sharing of cards
- Added help bubbles to describe functionality
- Designed to be readable at user accessability setting
- Select from Multiple card colors
- Present Answer first (Jeopardy Style)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.